Can you see my pics?

GW
on 7/1/05 1:47 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks so much Bonnie! I just love this new tool! I still can't believe it sometimes. I fought for so long to have it and now, it just seems unreal!
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/30/05 11:47 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Genie, Try going into your internet browser preferences and emptying your cache, then reload your page. Hope everything that I did was ok! Cheers! Lorraine
gobelkys
on 6/30/05 12:40 pm - MIAMI, FL
By the way Lorraine you did a great job. Belkys
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/30/05 3:21 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Gracias Senorita!!!
GW
on 7/1/05 1:45 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Lorraine! I am sure by the comments that everything looks great! I just can't see it! I tried to find my internet browser prefereneces, but couldn't. Where is it? I am so computer illiterate it aint funny! My husband ran a pc check and it says the motherboard is weak. GREAT! That's all we need right now with no money! Can you walk me through where to go and what to do? Genie
gobelkys
on 6/30/05 12:24 pm - MIAMI, FL
Wow Genie its very impresive. The side picture is really a big difenrence. Belkys
GW
on 7/1/05 1:49 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Belkys! That was at 46 pounds. I am now at 56 pounds. I want to be at -60 at 4 months, but don't know if that is gonna happen. The 4th month is Monday!
Cheri Moran
on 7/2/05 10:05 am - Big Spring, TX
Way to go Genie! You have come a long way in a short time! I am so happy for you. Your profile page looks great. I'm so happy you are doing so well and that your health has improved! I will keep you in my prayers on the job situation, too. Cheri
GW
on 7/4/05 3:31 am - Weatherford, TX
Cheri, Hey! How are things in your corner of the world? I hope that each day you are feeling stonger and better! Thanks for the encouragment! I don't think I could have come this far without older post ops like you who encouraged me when I was down. I still don't know about the job. I was told they would call either way, so I guess they still haven't made a decision. I was told I was in the top 2. That was before he interviewed several others, so I could have been bumped down a peg or two! It's in God's hands and I am not worried! Thanks for the prayers! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views