Can you see my pics?

GW
on 6/30/05 7:20 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey all! Lorraine was generous enough to offer to post my before and 3 month comparison picture on my profile page, but I can't see them. She can so I was wondering how many of ya'll can? Is my computer finally biting the dust, or what? By the way, the interview went great! I was told I was in the top 2. I don't have an answer yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do! Thanks for the prayers! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 6/30/05 7:51 am - Uvalde, TX
i can see them...way to go...
GW
on 6/30/05 7:55 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Donna! I guess it's just my computer! Great! Is this just the beginning of a big ole melt down or something! Well, if I disappear for awhile, you will know my computer crashed! Any suggestions as to what to do?
DONNA RELLA
on 6/30/05 8:10 am - Uvalde, TX
i think if you reboot... you will be fine. So, did you get the job????
GW
on 7/1/05 1:42 am - Weatherford, TX
Hopefully I will know something today. They didn't promise when they would make a decision though. I am in the top 2 he said. They will call either way: if I get it or if I don't. So, at least I won't have to keep having hope if it has been filled already................................... Keep praying!
xJoellex
on 6/30/05 8:26 am - Belcourt, ND
Genie~ I can see your pics too & you look great!! It's amazing how much you are changing & how much happier you look!! I wish you continued success throughout your journey!! You deserve it my friend!! ~Joelle
GW
on 7/1/05 1:43 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks so much Joelle! You just don't know how much I want this for you as well! And I am happier and have more confidence! I love this tool!
Boomma
on 6/30/05 11:09 am - Osceola, WI
I can see your pics! Wow....what a difference in such a short time! Hmmm...more prayers coming your way....top 2...how wonderful. Here's hoping you are the top #!!!
GW
on 7/1/05 1:46 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Judy! I hope to know soon about the job! I will post when I do!
bonnied
on 6/30/05 11:25 am - St. Albans, VT
Nice Genie! You look great! Thanks for the inspiration! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?