update...

DONNA RELLA
on 6/30/05 4:57 am - Uvalde, TX
As of right now, I am going to have to pay that stinking Pacesetter Corp. the 7900. so the bank is increasing my loan by that much. Later, i will fight them for forgery. For now, i just want to have this surgery and start living. My biggest problem right now is that i have NOT purchased my airline tickets because my money wont be here until a week before i leave. any suggestions????
GW
on 6/30/05 6:57 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Donna! I am so glad that this mess isn't going to get in the way of the surgery! You will probably have more 'spit and fire' in you to fight them after the surgery anyway! rofl: You go and get 'em girlfriend! As for the ticket situation, I don't really have any concrete ideas. Maybe just suggestions. Do you have a travel agent their in your town? We used a travel agent for our tickets and he got them and we paid him within a couple of days. Don't know if they would stretch that to a week or not. I guess all they could say would be no and you wouldn't have lost anything right? Have you checked to see just how much the tickets will go up if you wait closer to your leave date? I know the best deals are further out, but by how much? You are almost there! Isn't this exciting? Did you get my email concerning apt. 1? Genie
Boomma
on 6/30/05 11:11 am - Osceola, WI
Here's hoping a some prayer that everything works out for you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views