SWEET TOOTH

gogeko
on 6/29/05 2:57 pm - Palmer, AK
I HAVE BEEN WANTING A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR DESERT IN THE EVENINGS. I WAS WANTING TO GET SOME IDEAS FOR WHAT TO DO FOR THE SWEET TOOTH IN ME. POST OPPS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THAT WORKS WELL FOR YOU.? SO FAR I HAVE NO SUGAR ADDED VANILLA OR CHOC PUDDING. ANY OTHER IDEAS? THANK YOU CINDY
DONNA RELLA
on 6/29/05 3:08 pm - Uvalde, TX
cant help ya, but i just wanted to see how things are going for you? I am getting ready...what did you eat the days you were in ensenada? I need to be writing things down... so i will this time..ok?
Just Me
on 6/29/05 3:23 pm - Happy Place, TN
Hi Cindy, Sent you an email recently asking how you were doin'... (Ensenda Neighbor) As for dessert and something sweet, I checked out the SPLENDA website and saw all these goodies: * Angel Food Cake * Carrot Cake * Chocolate and Vanilla Sugar Cookies * Chocolate Cake * Chocolate Chip Cookies * Chocolate Chip Meringue Crisps * Chocolate Cupcakes * Lemon Velvet Layer Cake * Mango Cheesecake * Meringue Bites with Strawberries and Cream * Oatmeal Raisin Cookies * Sour Cream Pound Cake * Sugar Cookies * Yellow Cake Though I don't have a sweet tooth, (I like carbs) here is the link: http://www.splenda.com/page.jhtml?id=splenda/recipes/library.inc (Be forewarned however. Most of these recipes are for the SPLENDA sugar blend for baking. That means it has some real sugar in it. But, the recipes can be adapted just using plain ol' splenda.) More sugar free dessert idea at: http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,sugar_free_desserts,FF.html PS: Donna, keep us up to date, I am worried for you and your situation. In my thoughts.
Sharon L.
on 6/30/05 12:27 am - Dallas, TX
Try this: Small package of sugar free (fat free) vanilla pudding One can crushed pineapple (no sugar added) 16 oz container fat free sour cream Mix together (makes a great pudding). Caveat - I have not had my surgery yet and I don't know that this is a good thing to eat if you are banded. It is an old WW receipe.
cathy.fowler
on 6/30/05 1:12 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Cinder, So far the sweet tooth "thing" has been cured by watermelon, cantelope, and fruit smoothies! Good luck! Cathy Fowler
klnbaker
on 6/30/05 2:04 am - Gresham, OR
In my neck of the woods Bing cherries are in season. That is the one thing I prefer over sweets! Matter of fact, just talking about them makes my craving kick in! Kathleen
Dinka Doo
on 6/30/05 2:58 am - Medford, OR
Take 1 tub of fat free Philadelphia Cream cheese and add 2 tbsps of peanut butter and several packets of Splenda. Mix well and put on top of thin rice cakes or other crisp bread or toast (I love the very thin Corn Crisps). It's chock full of protein and very low in carbs and fat. It's incredible!!! Dina
gobelkys
on 6/30/05 3:25 am - MIAMI, FL
I try to keep away from sweets, and when I get cravings I go for oranges. But Dinka Doo that recipe I will try. Yummy Belkys
nwlisac
on 6/30/05 5:19 am - Gresham, OR
Hi all, I have been successful at squishing the sweet tooth craving by eating 1 No Sugar Added fudge bar at night. It is 80 calories (yikes) but only has 2 grams of sugar and 3 grams of sugar alcohols. And as an added bonus, it has 1 gram of protein! It's sweet enough to make me think I'm getting sugar. They make all kinds (low carb, low sugar, blah, blah, blah), but be sure to check the sugar content because the regular fudgesicles have 18 grams of sugar. Hope you're all doing well. Lisa
GW
on 6/30/05 7:08 am - Weatherford, TX
Okay, I admit it. I have become addicted to sugar free popsicles! I can't get enough of them. They have 15 calories, 0 carbs, 0 protien, and 0 fat. I love 'em! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views