a new home

pattycake
on 6/29/05 10:13 am - macon, GA
3 weeks out of surgery and i am trying to buy a house and all the stuff that goes along with it. i wish i could have put this off for a while, but most of you know that we had a fire... i have not felt the same in my house since then. i found a nice place and i have been approved and the owners accepted the offer i made... so hopefully all will go well. i have never bought a house by myself. i am a little overwhelmed. my eating is still shaky. i vomit and have the poops whenever i eat anything that has dairy or eggs. i had a protein drink and a campbell's soup in hand today. i had the poops because i put a little skim milk in the protein drink. i am losing weight. i can feel it. everyday i can fit something else in m closet.... i do miss eating though. i want crab cakes i want crab cakes!!!!!!!
cathy.fowler
on 6/29/05 10:25 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Patty Cake, just wait....in a couple of months crab cakes won't even tempt you! I had a ribeye at Salt Grass for dinner and after a couple of bites, I decided it was a waste of money! This is only the second steak I've had since surgery.....I'd just soon enjoy the tortilla soup and a few bites of salad! Anyway, when you get the new house you will have to worry about decorating and packing/unpacking....save the crab cakes for later! Good luck on your journey------it does get better! Cathy Fowler
GW
on 6/29/05 12:19 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Patty! So glad you found a place that you like! Moving is a hard thing, and I can't even imagine doing it so soon post op, but maybe it will take your mind off those crab cake! Genie
klnbaker
on 6/30/05 2:10 am - Gresham, OR
YEA Patty! Sounds like everything is looking up for you and your boys now. What a blessing! I had/have a hard time eating eggs, too, and I am 7 months out. Milk has been my friend though. I just wish I would loose my sweet tooth and keep my hand out of the candy jar!!!! Kathleen
vickig
on 6/30/05 8:47 am - CRAWFORD, GA
what a woman! thats alot on oe plate. pardon the phun. you're doing so great.my hats of to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views