I am not a boy.....

Ferchie
on 6/29/05 4:56 am - Twin Falls, ID
I have received a few emails referring me to the mens forum and referring to me as a guy. I am not a boy, I have a guys name but I am female through and through. Just so you all know...
DONNA RELLA
on 6/29/05 5:49 am - Uvalde, TX
anyone who checked out your site would have known. Welcome Miss Jeremy....
GW
on 6/29/05 6:07 am - Weatherford, TX
I checked out your profile when you posted the very first time, and let's just say, I had a good laugh when Gitana said " you da man!" in a response to your second post! Cheers! Lorraine
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/29/05 6:11 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Damn it! I did it again!!!! I entered a post under Genie's account! Ugh! I'm gonna stop working on Genie's page until I can get my head straight!!! I'm such a dork....... Cheers! Lorraine
DONNA RELLA
on 6/29/05 6:44 am - Uvalde, TX
YOU are too funny lorraine... i love it
cathy.fowler
on 6/29/05 10:19 am - Mesquite, TX
OK Lorriane, I've enjoyed reading your posts the last couple of months---- but now that you say you're working on Genie's page-----I don't mind asking......WILL YOU PLEASE COME TO TEXAS ON YOUR WAY TO MEXICO AND GET MY PICTURE ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally useless on this computer.....I don't know why it even let me log on today!!!!!! I guess I will have to wait to the reunion in September to get someone who knows computers (and cameras) to get my picture up! Keep up the "good" work. We Texans NEED you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care, Cathy Fowler
Gitana
on 6/29/05 2:53 pm - taylorsville, UT
Jeremy, Totally MY bad! Sorry sister.. what i meant was you da WoMan! yeah thats what i meant.. g
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views