I am such a boob

Ferchie
on 6/28/05 12:37 pm - Twin Falls, ID
As I sit here and read peoples posts and stories on their personal pages it makes me cry. I feel like "soon that will be me". It makes me so happy that I cry. My partner says I am a very emotional person. I suppose she is right. I just cant wait to have my surgery. I don't have a date yet, heck I haven't even spoken to any one at Dr Aguirre's office yet. I hope to hear from someone soon. I am not impatient just really really ready for this.
Gitana
on 6/28/05 1:14 pm - taylorsville, UT
jeremy, aw babe youre not a boob.. youre just in need of support and ready for the remarkable change youre about to go through. its a huge step and a scary one, its completely normal to be excited and anxious. Youre going to kick some serious chub, stand proud, you da man!! g
GW
on 6/28/05 10:57 pm - Weatherford, TX
Jeremy, If you are a boob, then I guess all of us here. Don't let that ever go away! Before surgery, I would look at the before and after and dream of how one day that would be me. I would pour over posts and profiles thinking, one day one day, that will be me. I cried as I read good posts - tears of joy for them. I cried as I read struggles of insurance because I knew how they felt. I still cry when I read some posts. I don't ever want to forget where I came from and hard hard it was to get away from that place. I want to be able to help others going through the same thing. Jeremy, crying shows you have a heart! Your partner is very lucky to have you. Soon it will be your turn and you will be crying for different reasons! I was out doing garage sales not to long ago with my daughter. It was warm, but I wasn't sweating or red in the face at all. We passed by a bank and it said 96 degrees. I starting crying. You see, before wls, anything over 73 had me sweating and thinking I might die. And I had been out hours in that! It hit me like a ton of bricks! You will experience things like this too! I am so happy for you! Let us know as soon as you have a date, okay? Genie
GW
on 6/29/05 4:43 am - Weatherford, TX
There's an e-mail headed your way! Cheers! Lorraine
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/29/05 4:49 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Jeez! I'm the boob!!! I was logged in on Genie's account because I'm putting up some pictures of her on her profile. I forgot to logout, so I've sent an e-mail to you under her account! Oops!!! So, the e-mail and the post are from me Jeremy!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views