ok... i need prayers and advice

DONNA RELLA
on 6/28/05 7:54 am - Uvalde, TX
I just spoke to someone who was doing the closing paperwork on refinancing my house. Well, there seems to be a lein on the house from Pacesetter Corp. THey forged my name and now there is a lein in the court house. TO make things worse, they have gone out of business. I have nobody to contact to dispute this. I am suppose to leave in 2 weeks. I don't know what to do... I cant breathe....I contacted the atty that is doing the paperwork and he said that i have to find SOMEONE to either release the lein or give me a payoff amount and then they are going to deduct it from my loan amount. This cant be happening... please pray for me and this situation. Thank you
Just Me
on 6/28/05 10:06 am - Happy Place, TN
They forged your name? How long ago? In other words how old is the document that is in place creating the lien. Proof of forgery may be quite tough, especially if this company doesn't have a prior record of that sort of thing happening by them. Start researching Pacesetter Corp's history. Pay to have (In ALL STATE and FEDERAL courthouses) records searched. Someone else surely has sued this company. Hiring an attorney for this specific research will be to your advantage. (Title searchers can help, and most know of a good attorney that is familiar with this specific area). ALL liens must be satisifed before title can be changed, and most companies will not loan with outstanding liens. If not forged, perhaps it was paid, but the recipient (Someone in Pacesetter) forgot to properly release the lien. Ask that the NOTE be produced by Pacesetter. There must also be a (forged) contract to back the mortgage (lien) which is forged. You're definately in for a long battle. Good luck.
Boomma
on 6/28/05 12:05 pm - Osceola, WI
Donna....prayers coming your way. What a terrible thing to find out! There must be some way to prove the forgery?? I have no advice...just hugs and prayers.
cathy.fowler
on 6/28/05 10:36 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hi Donna, no advice------but, prayers have already gone up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cathy Fowler
GW
on 6/28/05 11:02 pm - Weatherford, TX
Oh, dear Donna! I am sitting here in shock and don't know what to say! I am totally dumbfounded. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I will pray for you and this situation. I can't believe they are just now finding this. No, I can't believe this even exists in the first place! Please keep us posted! I won't be around much today because of my interview, but I will check the boards as soon as I get home! Take care and try not to let this get the best of you! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 6/28/05 11:09 pm - Uvalde, TX
Thank you all for praying. I know that our God is BIG!! I also know that satan is a liar and a thief. He wants to steal my joy. I wont have it. I will do the leg work and with God's guidance and power, I will find some way... to resolve this. I will not lay down and be defeated. Please continue to pray. I appreciate you all more than you could imagine. I was sad yesterday. Today, I am a powerful woman and I am prepared to go the distance.
DONNA RELLA
on 6/29/05 12:39 am - Uvalde, TX
Ok...it has been an hour and a half since my last update!!! GOOD NEWS!!! I finally got someone on the phone and got some info. I may still have to pay this off out of my loan money, but the bank said they would increase the amount of the loan to cover that. Also, I spoke with the company and informed them of the forged signatures and asked for a settlement for less than i owe, since in reality, i could take them to court and not pay a dime. They are going to let me know today... God is so good...Thank you all for listening and being my shoulder to cry on and also the inspiration to make me fight.
GW
on 6/29/05 2:12 am - Weatherford, TX
Praise God! Isn't our God an awesome God? What Satan meant for evil, God meant for good! Thanks for the update! and keep us posted! I will leaving her in about an hour for my job interview! Be praying for you and me! In His love, Genie
GW
on 6/29/05 3:13 am - Weatherford, TX
I meant to say 'I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND ME!' Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 6/29/05 4:48 am - Uvalde, TX
he he he... i was taking orders from my "angel" yes ma'am....
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views