NO LONGER MORBIDLY OBESE!

GW
on 6/28/05 5:49 am - Weatherford, TX
I am no longer morbidly obese! I am "just" severly obese! My surgery will be 4 months ago on July 4th, and I have lost 55 pounds. I feel G-R-E-A-T! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 6/28/05 6:01 am - Uvalde, TX
YEA!!! i am so happy for you. BTW, how come you are not listed on my page as my angel? HOw can i change that? Thank you so much for calling me yesterday... it made my day.
GW
on 6/28/05 6:04 am - Weatherford, TX
Donna, I don't really know! I could never figure that out either! I will see if I can play with it some more or find out on this end. Maybe older post ops know? Wanna share? Genie
GW
on 6/28/05 6:19 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Donna! I went to your profile page and clicked on your surgery support page. Then I clicked on volunteer to be an angel. It looks like from reading that it has to be added by you on your profile update page. If that doesn't do it, I am L-O-S-T! Let me know okay? Also, you are going to take your cell phone to Mexico right? Just wondering. I took mine but it didn't work from there. But Patty took hers and I was able to call her, so maybe check with your provider. You can add Mexico for about 5 dollars for the 2 weeks you will be there. That way, I can talk to you and not have to call the clinic and hope I get someone who understands me! Let me know! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 6/28/05 7:12 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Genie! Congratulations! It is a wonderful feeling to drop to a lower BMI catagory. You are doing great, keep up the good work! Cheri
GW
on 6/28/05 10:47 pm - Weatherford, TX
Thank you Cheri! Yes that is a terrific feeling! How are you doing now? Genie
gobelkys
on 6/28/05 8:37 am - MIAMI, FL
Wow 55 pounds that's awsome, let me party with you on your great sucess. I love it when you post. It keeps me going. This was a great opening for the night. I just went thru my P----d and I was kind of slow due to that, so far have lost 52. But not complaining. Keep up the good work. Belkys 226/174/110
GW
on 6/28/05 10:48 pm - Weatherford, TX
You are doing great too Belkys! I never have to worry about my Aunt Flo coming to visit anymore! We had a parting of the ways 2 years ago! Genie
Boomma
on 6/28/05 12:07 pm - Osceola, WI
Fantastic! 55 pounds in four months....what a great feeling!!
GW
on 6/28/05 10:49 pm - Weatherford, TX
It's the best feeling in the world! I love this tool! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?