Ideas of where to check for financing?

Tosya K.
on 6/28/05 12:48 am - Crowley, TX
I was wonder if any one had some suggestions of places that might give financing to some one with not the best credit but not horrable either. Thanks Tosya
BeeHappe
on 6/28/05 2:37 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Go to drjoya.com. He is a surgeon in Mexico and he has a finance site. I have horrible credit and could get finance with a strong co-signer. but was easier to refi my home.
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/28/05 2:55 am - St. Catharines, Canada
It's a great idea that Jenny gave you, but I just want to bring to light that you shouldn't pick a surgeon because he offers financing. Find the surgeon that you feel most comfortable with, then find a means for financing. I have no idea what the medical financing companies are like in the States, but you might try some of them. Just google surgery financing, and that'll give you a good list to start with. Good Luck!! Cheers! Lorraine
rhionan
on 6/28/05 7:34 am - Lincoln, NE
Hi Tosya! I got my surgery financed through CITI financial. The interest rate lacks alot to be desired but I think it was worth EVERY PENNY!! try citifincial.com.....Good luck!! Tera
LauraSlidell
on 6/30/05 12:30 am - Gallatin, TN
Go to Medicredit. They finance mexico doctors and if the doctor you've chosen isn't already afiliated with them it's simple for them to get signed up. They do financing for less-than-perfect credit (I didn't even need a co-signer). Good Luck! Laura Dr. Kuri (TJ)
bonnied
on 6/30/05 11:35 am - St. Albans, VT
I went with citifinancial as well. Their intrest rate of 18% was better than the 22% offered by the medical procedure loan companies. I just got a personal loan. You don't have to say what it's for, and I even borrowed a little extra for other expenses. Then I was able to go to the doc that was best for me, instead of letting whoever offered the best financng do my surgery! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views