Surgery in Mexico

Cheri Moran
on 6/28/05 7:58 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Jeremy! Add me to the list of Dr. Aguirre's patients. WLS was out for me too, until I found out about the doctors in Mexico. I did a lot of research and chose Dr. A and I'm glad I did. He and his surgical team are the greatest. All the e-mail and address info are on my web site. You can just click the www tab at the bottom of my post and it's on the "Contact Info for Dr. Aguirre" page. I e-mailed Rosella on 4/10/04 and had my surgery on 05/06/04. I know you can't always get in that fast but you never know until you try. I wish you the very best on your weight loss journey. Cheri
Lori K.
on 6/28/05 9:06 am
Jeremy, Yep! I am a post op patient also of Dr Augguire's. I will celebrate my 2 year anniversary of 115lbs gone forever. He is your MAN! I would do it all over again in one heart beat. I wish you the very best, here is to your new life just around the corner! Lori
gogeko
on 6/29/05 2:20 pm - Palmer, AK
HI THERE, AND WELCOME TO SOUTH OF THE BORDER. I HAD SURGERY MAY 31ST BY DR. AGUIRRE. HE IS GREAT. THE NURSES WERE REAL NICE. MY HUSBAND AND I HAD A GREAT TIME WHILE WE WERE THERE. IT DID NOT TAKE LONG TO GET A DATE FROM ROSELLA. I FIRST CONTACTED ROSELLA IN DECEMBER AND SHE HAD DATES AS EARLY AS JAN. I CHOSE TO WAIT TILL MAY DUE TO CER****TANCES HERE AT HOME. YOU MAY HAVE AS LITTLE AS 3 WEEKS WAIT. KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR DECISION. AND WE WILL ALL LOVE TO HELP YOU WITH ANY ADVICE. MY STRONGEST ADVICE I WILL GIVE YOU AT THIS TIME IS IF YOU ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR A SURGEON OR HAVENT YET DECIDED ON ONE YET. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH. READ AS MANY PROFILES AS POSIBLE, CONTACT OTHER PATIENTS WHEN POSIBLE. LEARN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. I WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR WLS JUORNEY CINDY
bonnied
on 6/30/05 11:47 am - St. Albans, VT
I wish you the best of luck! I did not chose Dr. A because I did not want a huge open and painful incision, so I paid a little extra and had Lap RNY instead. Here I am almost one month out from my surgery and my tiny little incisions look like cat scratches now! And thankfully I got to avoid all the pain from a big incision! Anyway, good luck! I see on this site that Dr. A is wonderful and his price is less than many others! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views