What to pack for Monterrey Mexico

Rickey C.
on 6/26/05 2:29 am - Benton, KS
Hi everyone, i'm sure you have been asked this question before, and i had the answers at one time, but my dear hubby decided to rebuild my computer last night and that got rid of all of my word documents I had put together pertaining to my surgery. I will be going on July 15th and would love to know what you think i should pack. I had other info. that I had cut and pasted and of course all that is gone too. Please send me any info. that you feel may be useful. Thanks so much, Chrissy from Kansas my email [email protected]
Tosya K.
on 6/26/05 12:38 pm - Crowley, TX
I cant help you since I have never been but hoping to in Nov if I get finacing for my surgury. I replyed to you because you were going to Monerrey and I was wondering who your Dr was and what hospitial you had been to last time, is it the same one this time? I am planning on having RNY by Dr Rumbaut and was trying to get as much info on monterrey hospitals and such. I will be keeping you in my prayers for a safe and speedy recovery. Tosya
R N.
on 6/28/05 3:11 pm - Raleigh, NC
Hi Tosya: I am scheduled for RNY with Dr. Rumbaut on July 5th.. I'll be happy to share my experience with anyone who wants to know By the way, I don't have an "Angel" yet.. how do I get one? Hugs! RNiko
Tosya K.
on 6/29/05 3:04 am - Crowley, TX
What board other then this one do you post on? It would be great if you could find angel that lived around where you do. I dont know alot about it but I will be yours and I will try to get you a local one just let me know what board you normaly post on I do on the Texas board. I am very jelouse of you It looks like I cant have the surgury at this time since I cant get finacing with out a co signer but I will still be here for you you can email me. Tosya
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views