PLEASE,PLEASE PRAY!

GW
on 6/24/05 6:12 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey everyone! I am dropping a quick email to ask you all to be praying for me. I have a really important interview on Monday, June 27th at 10:30 in the morning. This job sounds perfect and has benefits like I need! They called me and spoke with me on the phone. I had never heard of them before, but they saw my resume on Monster and liked what they saw. I have a really good feeling about this, but of course do not want the job if it isn't the one the Lord has for me. Please pray that His will be done, that I will not be nervous and blow it! and that He will give me words to say. Thanks so much!
SandiBeach
on 6/24/05 8:02 am - Northwest USA
You got it! Have a great weekend!
GW
on 6/24/05 8:10 am - Weatherford, TX
Update: I just got a call from the company and they rescheduled my interview so one of the management people would be there from out of town to meet me. Isn't that a good sign? Anyway, it gives us longer to pray! Thanks to all who are praying His will be done! In His love, Genie
gobelkys
on 6/24/05 8:36 am - MIAMI, FL
You know I'll have you in my prayers everyday till then There is an right next to you. You not only deserve it if this is what the LORD wants for you. But I deeply beleive in you. Good Luck and be Love, Belkys
GW
on 6/25/05 4:54 am - Weatherford, TX
Thank you Belkys so much! I really appreciate all your warm words. You are very special to me! See you again in September! Genie
Shartee
on 6/24/05 11:09 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Genie, Sending lots of warm hugs & prayers from sunny FL!! Will keep you in my thoughts. You'll do great!!! Hugs, ~Sharon~
GW
on 6/25/05 4:55 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Sharon! Thanks for the hugs and prayers, but ................................... please keep the sunny temps! We have enough here in Texas! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views