Thursday food post-Come on people!! SHARE!!

tamara_b73
on 6/24/05 1:47 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey all! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!! It was soooo hot here it was crazy. I had a bad food day but a good excercise day, so go figure. I ate: B: 1 light string cheese L: 1 slice low carb whole wheat bread with two slices deli ham, 1 slice cheese and a bit of mayo and an ounce or two of BBQ baked chips ---not the best choices but it was a craving that is hopefully satisfied now D: 2 slices string cheese S: 100 cal popcorn S: DQ no sugar added dilly bar I drank a LOT yesterday which is good (and not soda--sf kookaid!). I went for two walks probably about 3 miles total walking. Stressful day personally though. I weighed yesterday and was 5 POUNDS more than I have been weighing. I know it was water but still!! It is devastating to have that happen. Today I am back down to what I was weighing but haven't lost any again for about two weeks. I seem to stall for two to three weeks at a time and then lose a small chunk..usually around 5 pounds. It is really frustrating to me. Anyway, that is me. Hope everyone else did better! Tamara 321/245/?
gogeko
on 6/24/05 11:31 am - Palmer, AK
I AM HAVING THE FALLOWING B. FUZZY NAVAL PROTIEN DRINK. THIS TIME I DID NOT GET SICK FROM IT. YEAH!!! L. 3 LOW FAT RITZ CRACKERS WITH 1/2 CAN OF CAMBELLS MINSTRONE SOUP. AND 3 BITES OF AN ADKINS PROTIEN GANOLA BAR. S. A HAND FULL OF ALMONDS. I DIDNT COUNT BUT I WOULD SAY PROBABLY 12 OF THEM. D. THE OTHER HALF OF CAN OF SOUP WITH COTTAGE CHEESE. AND IM GOING TO TRY SOME APPLE SAUCE IF SOUP DOSNT FILL ME UP TO MUCH. DESERT. MY CHEWABLE VITAMINS
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views