checkin in...

martyp
on 6/23/05 10:47 am - springfield, VA
finally made it back to the doc and the news is good. blood pressure now in the normal range. no sign of the diabetes (type 2). waiting to hear about the blood test results but i'm hoping to stay at one pill and one pill only (used to be a whole bunch more). weight is down to 254 (from 348) so i will probably hit the 100# mark in the near future. sure wish i was better about drinkin' my water and walkin' but all in all, i'm happy. baggy clothes never looked or felt so good. got my refferals to the cardiologist and pulmonologist so i'll keep you in the loop when that happens. with a little luck maybe i can lose the c-papa machine too. thank you all. especially those of you more regular than i am. i still read but seldom post.
GW
on 6/23/05 1:53 pm - Weatherford, TX
Marty, Hey that is so terrific! You are doing so great! Keep it up and hope to see you in San Antonio! Beware: I AM TAKING LOTS OF PICTURES! Genie
tamara_b73
on 6/23/05 2:18 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Marty! It's really great to hear from you! You are doing awsome with weight. The only time I wish I was a man is when I hear how well you guys do with the weight loss. Wish I had a man's metabolism. Sounds like your health is on the right track and I know you will be very happy if you could get rid of the c-pap too. I am doing well also. I am down to 245 from 321. I was doing really well on excercise but have fallen off the wagon there. I am trying to climb back on but it is hard. There just aren't enough hours in the day most days. Anyway, it was really nice to hear how you're doing. Tamara 321/245/?
cathy.fowler
on 6/23/05 10:56 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hi Marty! It's so great to hear from you! I'm glad this surgery is helping you so much! Are you going to make it to the reunion? I'm planning on being there ulnless something else comes up. Keep up the good work-----we're pround of you! Cathy Fowler -63!!
rhionan
on 6/24/05 12:22 am - Lincoln, NE
It's so good to hear from you Marty! You are doing great!!! Tera
Dinka Doo
on 6/24/05 1:07 am - Medford, OR
Marty - wonderful to hear from you! I am so glad you are doing so well!!! Dina
gobelkys
on 6/24/05 2:52 am - MIAMI, FL
Marty good to hear your health is getting better. Your weight is dropping, you must feel wonderful. Take care, Belkys
Cheri Moran
on 6/24/05 3:19 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Marty! Congratulations! It sounds like things are going great! Keep up the good work. I know what you mean about getting rid of that c-pap machine. I was so glad when that was a thing of the past. Everytime I see the case with mine it it, it brings back bad memories. Hang in there you're doing great and I look forward to hearing you've reached the 100 pound loss mark. Cheri
gogeko
on 6/24/05 11:44 am - Palmer, AK
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. I TOO, HAVENT POSTED AS MUCH LATELY AS I USED TOO. BEEN PRETTY BUSY. BUT I DO ENJOY READING POST. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH WEIGHT LOSS. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SAY I LOST 90 SOMETHING TOO. IT MUST BE A GREAT FEELING. SO FOR I HAVE LOST 22 LBS. KEEP IT UP. 100 LAND IS JUST AHEAD OF YOU. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT WILL BE IN YOUR REVIEW MIRROR. CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views