You'll never guess what I'm wearing!

Dinka Doo
on 6/24/05 1:10 am - Medford, OR
Oh Genie! That is just so wonderful! Congratulations sweety! You are passing me by though - 14's are just an elusive number for me! I got into the 14 tops but my butt and thighs are just ever present there! Congratulations and enjoy a nice cool summer in those capris! Dina
GW
on 6/24/05 2:07 am - Weatherford, TX
Dina, Sounds like we are total opposites! There is NO WAY I could get into a 14 top! Well, actually I have, but it was one of those short numbers from my daughter. The girls don't take up to much room, but that gut is a different story! :rof: My bottoms have always been 1-2 sizes smaller than what I get on the top. Not because of the girls, but the stomach! I just wish everything in my closet was a 14/16! Genie
pattycake
on 6/24/05 11:16 pm - macon, GA
u r awesome!!!! congrats. i have been able to get into a few size 18w things that i could barely button prior to my surgery. it's hard to beleive, but i am actually losing just 2 weeks post op. no exercising yet. my body hasn't lost weight in so long... i find it hard to beleive, but the clothe don't lie. i went to my fiirst doctor's office and i have officially lost 19lb since my last pcp visit. my dr complimented me on my cut. my blood pressure is already down. i know how you feel genie. congrats. just keep on this track. we will bothe be on the 100lb lost pretty soon. i am so happy idid this. i wake up everyday to try on stuff i couldn't fit before and now i can fit with no problem.
GW
on 6/25/05 4:47 am - Weatherford, TX
You are doing so great, Patty! I am so proud of you! Nope, clothes don't lie and this is the best feeling. And just think, it gets better and better each and every day! Genie PS. How did the house hunting go?
purrkity
on 6/25/05 7:08 am - Salome, AZ
ok ok ok girles yous are all giving me wonderful thoughts and feelings for when I have my surgery in oct... I am looking forward to being on the loosing side of life..... thanks to all of you keeping up my morals..
vickig
on 6/26/05 4:13 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i've been so worried about you. i'm glad you got through your rough time. i'm so happy for you.keep posting!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views