You'll never guess what I'm wearing!

gobelkys
on 6/23/05 10:23 am - MIAMI, FL
Gennie, I 'm so proud of you. That is woderful to be able to acomplish things that only us overwaight peaple can understand. I'm so happy for you. You go girl. Keep up the good work, Belkys
GW
on 6/23/05 11:04 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Belkys! Hey will you do me a favor? Email me your phone number again! I lost it! Genie
R N.
on 6/23/05 12:35 pm - Raleigh, NC
I am so excited for you! I'm having my surgery on July 5th and can't wait to see the weight loss the way you have.. Congratulations again! Big hugs, Romana
GW
on 6/23/05 1:48 pm - Weatherford, TX
Romana, July 5! That's perfect! Your very own Independence Day! It will happen soon! Good luck and thanks so much! Genie
R N.
on 6/23/05 2:34 pm - Raleigh, NC
It's soooo funny you wrote that.. just tonight it hit me that every July will indeed be my own "independence day"!!!
Boomma
on 6/23/05 1:37 pm - Osceola, WI
How wonderful! I can't wait to get down to that size. I just have to trust God that it will happen!
GW
on 6/23/05 1:51 pm - Weatherford, TX
Judy, It will happen! My weight loss was so slow in the beginning and I got so discouraged. It seemed that others that had their surgery around me was so losing much faster. But, my body finally caught up! We all do it at different rates, but it does come off! Just keep on trusting God and do what what you need to do. Ain't it great? Genie
cathy.fowler
on 6/23/05 10:59 pm - Mesquite, TX
Yeah Genie, you are doing great!!!!! See you at the reunion! Cathy Fowler -63!!!!
DONNA RELLA
on 6/24/05 12:16 am - Uvalde, TX
Genie, Genie, Genie!!! I am so proud of you. You are awesome. I know i say it all the time, but i really cant wait... i am less than 3 weeks away from flying out.
GW
on 6/25/05 4:46 am - Weatherford, TX
63 pounds? How fantastic is that???? I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet you! I am bringing my camera....................................... Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views