You'll never guess what I'm wearing!

GW
on 6/23/05 5:41 am - Weatherford, TX
I can't believe this! I had a pair of capris in my closet that I was saving for later. I decided to put them on this morning just to see how much more I needed to lose. Well......................................they slid right up and I am wearing them now! I haven't even told you the really cool part yet..........They are size 14/16! There is plenty of room in the seat left over! Of course these have an elastic waist but I am in them very comfortably! I can even pull the waist out another 2-3 inches!!! I still need to buy most things in a larger size because of my 'apple' figure - everything is in my gut! - but I can't believe I am wearing a 14/16! I just had to share that! Thanks for listening! Genie
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/23/05 6:28 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Genie, Congratualtios!! You'll have to post some current pictures of yourself so we can see you and your skinny winny figure!!! Let me know if you want me to do anything with pictures for you!! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 6/23/05 8:47 am - Weatherford, TX
Just sent you an email! Be on the lookout for it!
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/23/05 1:02 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Right back at ya!!
jarrn03
on 6/23/05 8:08 am - Lebanon, OR
Isn't it an awesome feeling!! Congratulations!! Julie
GW
on 6/23/05 8:50 am - Weatherford, TX
It is the best! I still can't get over it somtimes! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 6/23/05 8:44 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Genie! Congratulations! That is a wonderful feeling. I found you have to try stuff on real often or you will wait until it is too big. I don't think we realize how fast we are losing. It's a toss up as which is the best feeling, losing pounds or dropping clothes sizes! Cheri
GW
on 6/23/05 8:49 am - Weatherford, TX
You got that right Cheri! I wish I could say that all my clothes were 14/16's, but so far only this one pair. My stomach still looks as if I am pregnant! I just love this! By the way, how are YOU doing? Still getting stronger? You have to take care of yourself! We don't want anything happening to YOU! Genie
Candice E.
on 6/23/05 9:33 am - Lebanon, OR
I am right there with ya girl, 14/16. It is so fun. Candice
GW
on 6/23/05 11:03 am - Weatherford, TX
Woo-hoo! Ain't this the BEST! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views