What have you eaten today-Wednesday?

tamara_b73
on 6/22/05 2:21 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Today was really wierd cause I had so much going on....ate wierd stuff at wierd times. B: 1 c. cereal w/ 1/2 c. skim milk L: pizza quesadilla D: popcorn (indiv. 100 cal bag) S: handful of snack mix and 1 bite size candy bar thing--had a training meeting for foster care from 4:30 till 10:30 and that is what they had available there....believe me I wanted to pig out on the entire bucket of candy that they had just sitting there calling out to me. S: 2-3 oz beef jerkey Did well with liquids today but really bad with carbs. Too many with the popcorn and the snack mix in there. Better luck tomorrow I guess. Hope you all had a great day!! Tamara 321/245/?
gogeko
on 6/23/05 12:40 am - Palmer, AK
I HAD THE FALLOWING B. PROTIEN DRINK. CHOC FLAVOR L. 1 STRING CHEESE, 2 LOW FAT RITZ CRACKERS AND 2 OZ TUNA WITH LOW FAT MAYO, 1 PIECE OF OBERTO JERKY D. 1/2 A CAN OF PROGRESO BEEF SOUP WITH 2 TABLESPOONS OF LOW FAT COTTAGE CHEESE MIXED INTO IT. S. 5 MINI PRETZELS, 8 OZ CHOC SOY SLENDER DRINK. AND AS I WAS COOKING DINNER FOR REST OF FAMILY I SNITCHED A BITE OF BACON. VERY SMALL BITE.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views