2005 San Antonio Reunion

lilsneaker
on 6/21/05 9:47 pm - Austin, TX
Good morning, all. We've been trying to get the reunion letter out to everyone, and there are still some people who have not received their reunion letter. It's being held in San Antonio, TX at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel from 9/30 to 10/2. Everyone on the South of the Border board is invited. We've all had to go through a lot of the same issues by going out of the country. We're having a registration fee this year. When I volunteered to organize this year's reunion, I told everyone that I do not have a credit card. As a result, we have to have a deposit to the hotel by the end of this month. We almost have enough for the deposit. If we don't have enough for the deposit, then it will come out of my pocket. I simply cannot afford it. I'm working two jobs as it is to make ends meet, and they still aren't meeting. We're giving a discount on the registration fee if it is paid by the 25th of June. You can also upgrade that registration fee later to a sponsorship if you wish. OH is really funny about people posting asking for money (they've already pulled the reunion post once.), so if you want more info, you'll have to send an email. I hate making excuses, but apparently my electronic meltdown phase is not over. My new computer is in the shop again, and I'm not sure when I'll get it back. I've been living off a jumpkey, and it's been misplaced. At this point until the jumpkey is found, I have no idea who all has received their letters. You can email me, and I'll send you the letter. If you don't get a response, you can also get a copy from Tracy Wilkerson. He has been a really, really big help. Unfortunately, with the computer issues I'm having, I'm stuck with webmail, and some of my email seems to be getting lost. Vicky P.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views