What did you eat today-Monday?

tamara_b73
on 6/20/05 11:51 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey everyone! I would really like to get this going again. I know a lot of you here are newer postops and this really helps me even though I am four months out. I decided to check into fitday today cause I haven't done it in a long time. I am actually pretty happy with what I did today. I had: B: 1 light string cheese (60 cal, 9 protein) L: 3/4 of a pepperoni/mozzarella quesadilla (279 cal, 15 protein) D: 3 oz chicken breast boneless/skinless fried in olive oil (155 calories, 28 protein) S: 100 cal individual popcorn (100 calories, 3 protein) S: 2 light string cheese (120 calories, 18 protein) Total of 713 calories, 73 protein AND I didn't even have to choke down the nasty horrible protein supplements......lol Anyway, this is a pretty typical day for me. I find the string cheese is awsome for me and the popcorn I use if I need the crunchies cause it is fairly filling and only 100 calories. Anyway, I hope to see more responses today!! Tamara 2/9/05 321/245/?
bonnied
on 6/20/05 2:12 pm - St. Albans, VT
Ok, bear with me because I'm having a really hard time getting things in! Today I've had: 2 pieces of string cheese 1 piece of deli turkey shredded 1/2 spoonful of mashed potatoes 5 ozs Isopure drink a ton of crystal light and water my vitamins and supplements Boy, that seems so drastic compared to pre-surgery! But I'm only 2 weeks out and not everyone can get all the protein in immediately. I'm not really in any danger for nutritional problems right now (says my doc). It's after midnight here, so maybe I'll do better today. Bonnie
tamara_b73
on 6/20/05 11:49 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Bonnie, I think you are doing really great for 2 weeks out! I didn't get all my protein or even close to all my fluids at that point. Seriously. Have you inputed that info into fitday or another program to see what your total grams are for everything? I find it really really helpful to do that occassionally. I don't do it every day, but maybe once a week just to make sure that I am still on track. It also tracks your weight for you so that you can see how many pounds per week you've lost and how many you would need to lose per week to reach any goals you set for yourself. I really like it. Just a thought. Keep going! You are doing great!! Tamara
GerrAnn
on 6/21/05 4:54 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Tamara I'm glad to see you guys starting this up again.. Helps to keep me honest, when I have to write down what I actually ate.. But since that was for yesterday's meal.. I have forgotten what I ate.. (at least the bad stuff) Protein drink Unjury in international coffee B- yogurt S- cashews L- dont remember?? duh moment S- small bowl of mixed fruit (orange, strawberries, grapes, bananas) D- buritto without the flour tortilla (still have hard time with white flour) so I guess mine was a taco salad... protein drink had all my vitamins, 2 biotin, calcium, b12 GerrAnn
tamara_b73
on 6/21/05 10:03 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey girl!!! Haven't seen you around much anymore! It's good to see familiar faces. Are you still planning on going to the reuinion? Later!! Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views