pattycake update

pattycake
on 6/19/05 12:17 pm - macon, GA
hey, got home thursday night. saw jenie manning before i left and met her parents too. she was doing very well and about to be released from cardiomed. she was asking the same what have i done questions we all asked the first couple of days. she was glad to see me as the light at the end of her tunnle... well and going home. got my second set of staples and butterflies removed. i am doing great. now i am trying to find foods i can tolerate in my new tummy. i have lost 18lbs so far. i can eat most soups as long as they don't have a lot of carbs in them. i have been trying to drink protein drinks while i am around the house, b ut they are sooooo nasty. i have not even come close to meeting goals for proteins intake, but am still trying. never feel hungry. only have cravings for coke. big big coke fan and dr pepper. trying to make it to two weeks when i will try to take small amounts of dit coke... flat of course. desperate of me right, but you don't know the relationship i have had with coke all my life. have gone to dinner twice with family and friends and ordered soup. had couple of bites and got full. did not crave any of their food. let me know if you have any questions about my trip while it is still fresh.
Cheri Moran
on 6/19/05 1:03 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Patty! Congratulations on the great weight loss! I know everyone is different, but Unjury protein is the one that has worked best for me from the start. Theirs is a very high quality protein. For a different taste, I mix the vanilla protein with Chrystal Light or SF Koolaid. I like it in the orange or strawberry/banana the best. They also have unflavored that can be added to soup (not exceeding 130 degrees), pudding, jello, etc. The chocolate is good mixed with skim milk or you can mix it with water. My favorite is when I put it in the blender with skim milk and ice and it is thick like a shake. I order it from (www.) unjury.com and they are really great to work with. Hang in there, it won't be long until you are eating a big variety of foods. Cheri
DONNA RELLA
on 6/19/05 1:42 pm - Uvalde, TX
Patty, I am so glad that you are doing so well! How was the weather in Ensenada? I am only 3 1/2 weeks away, and i am soooooooooo excited. Where did you stay? What items did you forget to take that you wish you would have taken? I am getting nervous....
GW
on 6/19/05 11:55 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Patty! 18?! That is so awesome! Isn't it the best feeling in the world? I am so glad that you are doing so well. I agree with Cheri, Unjury is one of the best. But if you are in a hurry and don't want to wait for an order, if you have a GNC around you, they have some very good protien shakes as well. Pure protien in the chocolate and strawberry is very good with 35 grams of protien. They also have another one that is called Praline Scream. If you like Praline Icecream, you're gonna love this one! Take care of yourself! I will try and call you later! How is your friend doing? Genie
gobelkys
on 6/20/05 8:02 am - MIAMI, FL
Pattycake, you are doing great, 18 lbs id alot, keep up the good work. Things will start getting better for you, just wait and see when the lbs start falling. You will feel and soon will start having lots of energy. Try diferent protein drinks, unjury does it for me, but every body has deferent taste. You will find ine right for you. Keep the good work, Belkys 226/176/110
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views