I am Packing!!!!

tfrodrig
on 6/19/05 11:26 am - Riverside, CA
We leave for Ensenada tomorrow!!! I am so excited...but I have been very emotional and scared lately but by what I have read here, it is todally normal so I am not too concerned. PLEASE! keep me in your prayers, pre-op is tomorrow and surgery is 7AM Tuesday !!!!!! Dr. A's apartments have internet access so I will check back in Thursday if I am feeling well enough.... Bye for now, Tina
SandiBeach
on 6/19/05 11:48 am - Northwest USA
Tina, Soon you will be on the other side. I will say a prayer that everything goess great for you. I am certain you will do wonderful and Dr A will perform your surgery perfectly. This is a hard time, keep the faith. May God bless you.
pattycake
on 6/19/05 12:32 pm - macon, GA
itis natural to be emotional and scared. i was in tears and the guy put me to sleep and the next thing i knew i was waking up in recovery with my nurse and friend asking how i was doing. it was like magic. sweety this is a good thing you are doing for yurself. it is not the easy way out by any stretch and there will be times you ask yourself if it is all worth it. please remember my voice saying to you yes it is yes it is. your life will be so much better andi am saying this from only 10 days out of surgery my life is already so so different with food. good luck!!!! i'll see you on the other side. it is worth it. you're doing the right thing.
Cheri Moran
on 6/19/05 1:11 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Tina! I will keep you, your family, Dr. Aguirre and his surgical team in my thoughts and prayers. I'll ask God to give you the strength and peace you need. You will love Dr. Aguirre, Rosella, and all the others. I can't even begin to tell you how exciting this journey will be. I am so glad I made the decision to take this step. My life was good before the surgery but it didn't compare to how great it is now. Hang in there, you are in for a wonderful journey! Cheri
DW
on 6/19/05 1:24 pm - Galveston, TX
Good Luck Tina, You will love our Doc and soon you will know that you made the right choice. I wish you the best, this is the best thing I ever did for myself, I love my new life and you will too. Go into your surgery knowing that we are all pulling for you. See you on the losing side Dot
tamara_b73
on 6/19/05 2:28 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Tina, I will think of you and send all positive thoughts on Tuesday! Good luck to you as you begin your new life. Remember to be patient afterwards too. The weight was not put on overnight and won't come off overnight, but it will come off. Be healthy, Tamara 2/9/05 321/245/?
GW
on 6/19/05 11:59 pm - Weatherford, TX
Tina, You are in my prayers! Keep us posted and let us know how you are doing. Being nervous is normal. But the nervousesness doesn't last as long as the feeling of euphoria once the weight starts coming off! You are gonna be so happy you made this decision! Blessings to you! Genie
Shartee
on 6/20/05 10:58 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Tina, I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of prayers to you. I can only imagine how emotional you must feel at this moment; hold onto all the thoughts about the new life you are about to embark on. Hold fast to your dreams for they will soon be your reality!! Hugs, ~Sharon~
Amazon
on 6/20/05 1:18 pm - Liberal, KS
Tina: How exciting - almost on your way! Good luck and lots of prayers. I just wanted to tell you that you have such a beautiful face; I'll bet you will gorgeous after the weight comes off. Charla
bonnied
on 6/20/05 2:22 pm - St. Albans, VT
GOOD LUCK TINA! I will say a few prayers for you! See you on the losing side! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views