WHAT DID YOU EAT.....

gogeko
on 6/19/05 3:13 am - Palmer, AK
I HAVE FOUND THAT I LIKE IT WHEN EVERYONE SHARES WHAT THEY HAVE EATEN. I THINK IT OFFERS A VARIETY OF IDEAS FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE STUCK IN A RUT OF EATING THE SAME THINGS AND WANT A CHANGE. I AM GOING TO SHARE WHAT I ATE YESTURDAY. B. I HAD A PROTIEN MIXED DRINK. 6 OZ SKIM MIL**** CUBES, 1 TABLESPOON OF SUGAR FREE POWDERED BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING MIX, 1 TABLESPOON REDUCED FAT PEANUT BUTTER, AND VANIILA PROTIEN POWDER MIX. BLENDED HIGH UNTILL THICK LIKE A SHAKE. IT TASTED REALLY GOOD. HOWEVER THE BUBBLES IN THE SHAKE TEND TO MAKE ME FEEL STUFFED. L. I HAD BROTH FROM A VEGTABLE SOUP AT A CHINESE RESTURAUNT. VERY GOOD. AND THAN WE WENT TO A MOVIE AND I HAD 1.5 OUNCES OF TENDER STRIP BEEF JURKY. CHEWED REALY WELL. D. I HAD 3 OZ OF MASHED POTATOES AND REFRIED BEANS AND 1/4 OF AN AVACADO. SNACK. I HAD 5 SMALL PRETZLES. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE IN SHARING THEIR MEAL PLAN. THANK YOU CINDY
tamara_b73
on 6/19/05 2:25 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Cindy! Thanks for the post. I really like having this too....more as a way to be accountable. I have to admit that I was BAD today! I ate: B: 1 light string cheese S: baked chips...small handful L: 1-2 oz turkey breast burger plain w/ 2-3 bites baked potato D: 2 light string cheese S: This is the bad bad bad part.... 1 s'more made with 1 graham cracker, 2 marshmallows, and two sugar free bite size hershey bars 2 oz baked chips Bad Bad Bad. The kids were all having them and they looked sooooo good. I couldn't resist. I only had the chips in the house cause we did a Father's Day BBQ today with my parents, the in-laws, and my stepdaughter and her family. I am throwing them out tonight so I am not tempted by them anymore. Anyway, that was my day. I will do better tomorrow for sure. Later, Tamara 2/9/05 321/245/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views