Have you seen the New People June 20,2005 about surgery in Mexico????

ellen b
on 6/18/05 5:07 pm - WI
the People magazine dated June 20 th has an interesting article about surgery in Mexico. A couple of the stories listed are about Dr Rodolfo Sanchez from Monterrey Mexico and Dr. Jose Luis Villareal in Nuevo Laredo. The one about Dr Sanchez talks about him putting in the band that is not FDA approved (the patient was told they would get the FDA approved one). Since I have heard this story before from others I was not shocked to hear it again. I suggest anyone going to any Doctor local or abroad read everything they can get their hands on.......... I did! Iwent to Dr Roberto Rumbaut and was extremely happy with the care and attention I got........the hospital used was extremely modern and clean. Would do it all again in a heart beat. As of this month I have lost around 66 pds. Expect to lose 100 by the one year mark.
gogeko
on 6/19/05 2:51 am - Palmer, AK
HI ELLEN CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIEGHT LOSS. YOU ARE DOING GREAT. I TOO READ THAT ARTICLE. IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO DO YOUR RESAERCH NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO. I WENT TO DR. AGUIRRE. I AM HAPPY WITH THE CHOICE I MADE. I'M GLAD THAT THIS WEB SITE CAN ALLOW YOU TO CHECK OUT THE DRS AND HOSPITALS BEFORE YOU MAKE A FINAL DECISION. BEFORE SURGERY EVERYONE SHOULD RESEARCH,RESEARCH AND RESEARCH AGAIN. AND TALK WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE YOU. THANKS FOR SHARING. CINDY
bonnied
on 6/20/05 2:32 pm - St. Albans, VT
I'm with you, Ellen! One of the main reasons I chose Dr. Rumbaut was that almost all of his patients that I contacted were very satisfied with the whole experience. I was not able to find a lot of former patients from the other laproscopic surgeons, and that made me uncomfortable. OH is a very powerful tool. I hope and pray that many, many more patients will join OH and share their experiences, good and bad. Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views