Where are all my surgery buddies???

chunkable
on 6/17/05 6:15 am - federal way, wa
Hello people I miss you all. Where are you... Tracy, Gerrann, Molly???? Miss you guys hope your all doing well Cindy -82 pounds yay
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/17/05 6:54 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I talked to Molly a few days ago, and since her move to the NW she's still working at getting herself settled in. When she gets her family comfortable I'm sure she'll be back. Cheers! Lorraine
gobelkys
on 6/17/05 11:38 am - MIAMI, FL
I'm so happy for you Cindy, you'r doing great. Keep up the good work. You dont write as much as before, time just go by so quick. Take care, Belkys
GW
on 6/17/05 1:57 pm - Weatherford, TX
82 pounds! That is so great! I know you must be feeling better and better and getting happier and happier! Genie
gogeko
on 6/18/05 3:01 am - Palmer, AK
HI CINDY GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE LOST SOME MORE. YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL OF 100 REAL SOON. SO........ HOW ARE YOU LIKING YOUR NEW HOUSE? I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN WE BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE IN 2001. ITS NOW TO SMALL AND I WOULD LOVE TO HOUSE HUNT FOR A LARGER ONE. BUT IT COULD BE A YEAR BEFORE THAT HAPPENS. YOU USED TO POST A QUESTION ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE WOULD EAT FOR THE DAY. I THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO START AGAIN SINCE MANY MORE OF US ARE NOW POST OP INSTEAD OF PRE OP. I NEED A FEW GOOD IDEAS OF WHAT TO EAT. NOT TO LAY THAT RESPONSIBILITY ALL ON YOU, I CAN OR ANYONE ELSE CAN START POSTING THAT DAILY QUESTION. KEEP UP THE PROGRESS YOU ARE MAKING. YOU'RE DOING GREAT. CINDY
TracyW
on 6/18/05 3:27 am - Spring, TX
Hey Sis... I am so glad to see you! My weight loss has been stuck for a little while I am down 121 lbs but I have been ahead of the game so I dont freekout to much about it. I am headed to Vegas this next week and I hope all the walking will get it going again. What is this about a new house? I guess I might have missed a posting or something. Tracy 375/254/200
bonnied
on 6/18/05 7:30 am - St. Albans, VT
Cindy and Tracy: Thank you so much for the inspriation! When I start thinking to myself "What have I done?" I'm able to log onto OH and see your successes. It really helps me put things in a better perspective! Bonnie
tamara_b73
on 6/18/05 10:52 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Cindy! You are doing great! Sounds like you have lost quite a bit more since I've seen you last on here. I always check this board first when I log on to see if I know anyone or have anything to add. Then I go to the main board. If someone wanted to take responsibility for posting the what have you eaten post every day that would be great! I loved it when we did that. To give it a start...... Today I have had: B: 1 light string cheese L: (went to dh's company picnic and got totally sunburnt) 2-3 oz chicken breast, 1/4 of a roll, 4 bites of augratin potatoes, 2 bites of baked beans and one tiny tiny taste of choc brownie...oh and also one 'row' off of an ear of corn-no butter. Gosh that sounds like a lot doesn't it?! S: 2 light string cheese D: 8 whole wheat pretzels w/ cheddar cheese S: Don't know yet.....maybe string cheese again....lol I eat a lot of light string cheese! It is so easy and only fifty calories and it is protein. What could be better?! Anyway, I am losing. Not as fast or as steadily as I would like to but I am losing. Seems like I go two to three weeks with no loss then lose 5 -8 pounds in one day. Very wierd. Congratulations on your loss Cindy!! Keep up the good work! Tamara 2/9/05 321/245/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views