Looking for renee r and carrie from Monterrey!

bonnied
on 6/16/05 12:50 pm - St. Albans, VT
Hi guys! I have been looking and do not seem to find them! The three of us had surgery at about the same time and I haven't heard how they are doing! I either one of you reads this, please email me and tell me you are ok! I'm sending you both some prayers and hugs! Bonnie
drinwi
on 6/22/05 1:07 pm - Lap RNY 6/13/05, WI
hi bonnie, i finally got out of the hospital on saturday, and our tickets were to go home on sunday. doralisa changed them until tuesday because i was in no shape to travel. thank God they can take care of all those details. she made arrangements for wheelchair assistance too, big help!! my surgery, recovery and so on have not been typical at all. i told Dr. Rumbaut its because i am special! he just laughed. got home on tuesday afternoon, wiped out from travel, very weak today and slept a ton. trying to catch up and gain some strength back. ready to move on from liquids. i can't wait to get my G-tube out on sunday afternoon and then i'm having mashed potatoes!! woohoo! stay in touch! renee'
Carrie S.
on 6/23/05 10:45 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Bonnie! Good to hear from you! I am doing great now. I was a little wore out when I returned from Mexico (travel wiped me out for a few days). Now I've been back to work for 1.5 weeks and that is going well. Thanks for the message and prayers. Take care, Carrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views