I did it, I did it!!!

GW
on 6/16/05 2:37 am - Weatherford, TX
Today I officially hit the 50 pound loss mark! I am so excited and thrilled! I just love this new tool. To God be the glory! Genie
gobelkys
on 6/16/05 2:48 am - MIAMI, FL
Genie, I did it too, and today I'm so happy for you, this is great we are doing great I finally started losing again. Can't wait for December, we will look and feel better than we are now. P.S Have you sent me the pic? Take care, Belkys 226/176/110
GW
on 6/16/05 5:00 am - Weatherford, TX
Belkys, Yes, I sent out the picture last week! You haven't gotten it yet? Let me know if you don't have it by tomorrow. I will go back to my email and see what address I sent it to. Can't believe you haven't gotten it yet. I even sent an updated pic of me! Genie
ericklein
on 6/16/05 3:49 am - Mission Viejo, CA
50 pounds in three and a half months. Fantastic! How do you feel differently these days? More energy? More confidence?
GW
on 6/16/05 5:02 am - Weatherford, TX
Yes, Yes, Yes! To all the above questions! I used to be Genie the Wenie because I wouldn't stand up for myself. I wanted everyone to like me and just grinned and put up with anything. Now I am a HOTDOG! Temps over 72 used to make me feel as if I were dying. Now, I garage sale in the 90's and don't even break a sweat! No longer diabetic or high blood pressure. I help in the yard. I could go on and on and on.................... Genie
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/16/05 4:55 am - St. Catharines, Canada
CONGRATULATIONS! You were working so hard to get to that 50 lb. mark! It must feel so great!! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 6/16/05 5:04 am - Weatherford, TX
You bet it does! And just think, soon this will be YOU! Genie
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/16/05 5:40 am - St. Catharines, Canada
OMG! I can't wait!!! The time is going by too too slow! When I first booked my surgery it felt like I was going to be leaving tomorrow, but now it seems like my time's never going to come!! Again, congrats to you!!! I can't wait to be were you are! Cheers! Lorraine
TracyW
on 6/16/05 5:47 am - Spring, TX
Way to go Genie and Belkys I'm so proud of ya'll and I know ya'll are feeling great! I love this NEW LIFE that we were given. Now to your Next Goal Tracy 375/254/200
GW
on 6/16/05 12:08 pm - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Tracy! Now, I am looking forward to ONEderland! Only 21 more pounds to go till I am there! I am so thankful for this tool! You know how the government mandates that we all carry insurance on our cars? I am waiting for the day when they mandate that insurance companies CANNOT deny this life saving surgery for those who need it! Can't wait to meet you in San Antonio! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views