Dr. Sanchez anybody?

Amazon
on 6/14/05 10:29 am - Liberal, KS
Hello: I am a newbe on this forum. I am wanting (needing) to have lap-band surgery. I am thinking seriously about going to Mexico to have it done by Dr. Sanchez (ready4achange.com). Is there anyone out there who can help me with this decision? Anybody have first-hand knowledge about Dr. Sanchez? His website says that he has done over 5,000 lap-band surgeries. That impresses me, but I am still concerned. Thank you in advance! Charla
Rickey C.
on 6/14/05 10:53 am - Benton, KS
I haven't had any experience with Dr. Sanchez myself, but i have been in contact with his patient coordinator , Judy and she has been most helpful. I will be having gastric bypass with another doc in Monterrey July 15th. Judy at www.ready4achange.com has set everything up for me. Good luck on your weightloss journey. I have read many, many good things about Dr. Sanchez.
Amazon
on 6/14/05 11:12 am - Liberal, KS
Rickey: Thank you for replying to my questions. Good luck and prayers go with you on July 15th. I am so glad that I found this forum! I have already learned a great deal and my anxiety about having surgery in Mexico is gone. Love, Charla
jessfarms
on 6/14/05 1:41 pm - North East, TX
Hi Charla: I was banded by Dr. Sanchez on April 29th, and had a *terrific* experience in Monterrey... more like a mini-vacation than surgery, really. I am VERY, VERY happy with my choice of Dr. Sanchez. You won't find a more caring, professional, and experienced surgeon anywhere. In fact, his entire TEAM was wonderful, and I give them ALL my very highest recommendation! The guest house and hospital were both beautiful and comfortable, and all the hospital equipment, etc. is state of the art. If you would like to see some photos of the guest house and the hospital, I have uploaded some of the photos I took to my website. They are located at: http://www.jessfarms.com/lapband.shtml If you have any questions, feel free to write! I know every patient thinks *their* doc is the best, but... MINE really IS! Grace and peace, Karissa www.jessfarms.com
gypj
on 6/15/05 4:27 am - Burtonsville, MD
I too was banded by Dr. Sanchez in March along with 6 other people...we all had a WONDERFUL experience. The hospital is state of the art, and I swear I've never had better care in the states. His guest house is in a fabulously well maintained upscale neighborhood (facing a park with walking trails) and since my banding I've heard from Dr. Sanchez himself to check on me. His compassion and caring personality make him a wonderful Doctor and I be going back to Monterrey for my fills. My mother, who is not an international traveler, went with me and was so impressed and comfortable with the process that she is okay with me traveling back by myself for fills. Judy, Janet and Alma are also all very nice and tremendously responsive to any questions and concerns you may have and I've spoken to each of them since having my band. I acutally talk to Judy fairly often about other side issues that I occasionally experience. Good luck on your research.
Gitana
on 6/16/05 2:20 pm - taylorsville, UT
Charla, Hey I know you were asking specifically about Dr.Sanchez, and I dont have any info on him I do have info on another surgeon in Mx. Dr.Huacuz did my surgery 4/2/2005 the experience, the staff, the surgeon were amazing and he is the MOST competetive surgeon around. Price was a big deal for me, I was a self pay. It was the best deal around, I dunno I always feel like I have to tell people because I would want to know all my options myself. if you want more info email me k [email protected] g
Laura H.
on 6/19/05 9:37 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi, Charla - I'm being banded by Dr. Sanchez on July 1. I did lots of research, called Inamed, e-mailed several of his patients and feel like it would be the best option for me. I live in Oklahoma City and intend to get my aftercare in Dallas with his nephew Dr. Maese. Everyone I talked to had good things to say about hime! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views