Helpful Translations

pattycake
on 6/15/05 9:07 am - macon, GA
i got it. i am still in mexico itching to go home. i am getting my nasty g-tube out tommorow. i have already lost 11lb in a week because all i have had is water, soup broth, sugar free jello and cream of wheat... which made me sick. please keep your sense of humor and don't take things seriously just because other people do. we love you. i got the translation joke. it was sort of like mad tv ot snl... i got it an a lot of others got it too. don't worry.
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/15/05 9:53 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm going to go back on what I said because you're so right Patty, I shouldn't let something like that get to me. I just hate that a funny post had to take a turn like that. There was no reason for it. Thanks Patty! I'm so glad that you are doing so well and now are on the loosing side! Is it what you expected? Is there anything that you wish you had taken? Anything that you brought that you didn't end up needing? I'm so happy for you!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Allison R.
on 6/15/05 10:03 am - Georgetown, IN
Lorraine, No worries! I think we all got the joke except for one person - don't let it get to ya - your posts are very funny. Some people just don't get things (I am not slamming anyone here) - I have a great sense of humor and love a good laugh...I say, keep em comin!! Allison
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views