Helpful Translations

Lorraine Wentz
on 6/14/05 8:09 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Hi all! I went to the google translation service and had these very helpful phrases translated. I hope they're useful!! Ok, these first translations are for when your in the hospital: --Give me some pain medication fast! ¡Déme alguna medicación del dolor rápidamente! --Is there any room service in this place? ¿Hay servicio de habitación en este lugar? --Does my butt look big in this hospital gown? ¿Mi extremo parece grande en este vestido del hospital? --I feel like shi*! ¡Me siento como mierda! --I'm here for abdominal surgery, not leg amputation. Estoy aquí para la cirugía abdominal, no amputation de la pierna. These next ones are for when you're out of the hospital: --Damn it's hot! ¡Maldición es caliente! --Water! I need water! ¡Agua! ¡Necesito el agua! --This is so embarrassing! ¡Esto es tan embarazoso! --For god's sake, can I drink some water now? ¿Para el motivo del dios, puedo ahora beber un poco de agua? --I smell like crap! I need a shower! ¡Huelo como crap! ¡Necesito una ducha! And these last ones are some things that you might say when you are going under the anesthesia or coming out of it. Hey, the docs might as well know what you're saying!! --Elvis has left the building folks! ¡Elvis ha salido de la gente del edificio! --I'm sleeping beauty, kiss me my prince! ¡Soy belleza el dormir, me beso mi príncipe! --Hey doc, did you find the penny I swallowed when I was four? ¿Hey doc, usted encontró el penique que tragué cuando era cuatro? --Wow! You're cute! Can I have your number? ¡Ululación! ¡Usted es lindo! ¿Puedo tener su número? --I want to party like it's 1999! ¡Deseo al partido como es 1999! Cheers! Lorraine
Boomma
on 6/14/05 9:33 am - Osceola, WI
Thanks....these appear to be just what we need while we are down there!!!!! Love you Lorrainne and your humour!
Rickey C.
on 6/14/05 10:56 am - Benton, KS
TOO FUNNY. Hey where are you having your surgery? I will be going to Monterrey to have lap. rny surgery by Dr. Zapata on July 15th. Best of luck wherever you are going. Chrissy (Kansas)
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/14/05 11:25 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm booked on August 5th with Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada. Open RNY. I guess I should get the translation for "don't forget anything in there!" Good luck to you as well!! Cheers! Lorraine
Allison R.
on 6/14/05 1:32 pm - Georgetown, IN
ROFLMAO - I think I just wet my pants!! Too funny Lorraine - thanks for the day brightener!! Allison
y0maria
on 6/14/05 3:31 pm - CA
Cute, but coming from someone who is actually bi-lingual some of the translations aren't right. I have used the translator websites from time-to-time but need to be careful because in some cases you end up saying or writing something that is no where close to what you want to. Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. However, I realize that you obviously have a great sense of humor and your phrases were intended to amuse not educate.
DONNA RELLA
on 6/14/05 3:36 pm - Uvalde, TX
You are sooo hilarious, Lorraine. I bet it is a blast hanging out with you. It is almost our time... cant wait.
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/17/05 7:01 am - St. Catharines, Canada
How are things going Donna? Have you gotten your tickets yet? I'm so excited for you!! Your date is just around the corner!! I can't imagine how big the butterflies are in your stomach!! Keep sane!!! Hugs! Cheers! Lorraine
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/14/05 4:03 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
--It's too bad a little fun can't be had without someone taking it too seriously. Es una poca diversión demasiado mala no puede ser tenido sin alguien que la toma demasiado seriamente. I got that translation from the google translater, but it's not meant to educate. Ya know, because knowledge can be a dangerous thing........ Cheers! Lorraine
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/15/05 8:51 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Mary, I don't resent you. I was just having fun. It seems that you know that. But just so you know, I purposefully posted that I went to the translation site for a reason, because I know that people around here (south of the boarder) aren't stupid and know that those sites aren't always right and the translations were all in good fun. ALL IN GOOD FUN. Sorry I posted it in the first place and assumed that everyone that would read it is smart enough to realize that it was just a joke. Good lord, I can't believe that I have to justify a joke....... I don't want to get into any confrontations on this site again. One was enough. I'm just not going to post for a while. -Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views