Been over in Ca. for a long time

Jodie F.
on 6/13/05 8:56 am - Very Hot, CA
Hey everyone, I didn't know this part of the site exsisted until a few hours ago. I have been hanging out over in the CA. lapband site since that is my State. How cool is this? A board just for those of us who understand how great going to Mexico for our surgeries is!!!! Well, I hope to get to know some of you as much as I have those on the other board. Jodie 189/130/115
DONNA RELLA
on 6/13/05 9:04 am - Uvalde, TX
welcome to our board.... this room is full of amazing people. Glad you could join us.
Jodie F.
on 6/13/05 9:06 am - Very Hot, CA
thanks Donna, Your date is coming up soon. How are you doing? Where are you in the process? What doctor are you using? I am now a coordinator for Dr. Lopez. I am soooo excited to be able to be a part of others getting this wonderful surgery. Jodie
DONNA RELLA
on 6/13/05 11:04 am - Uvalde, TX
i am soooo excited. I am getting everything in order. I am currently trying to figure out the airline tickets... i wont get my money until the 21st but i need to buy the tickets sooner. ughhh.. that is wonderful that you are able to be a part of the process... cant wait to be a loser too... donna
R N.
on 6/13/05 1:33 pm - Raleigh, NC
Ughhhh, I am having trouble finding reasonable airfare as well! Two weeks ago it was at about $350, for the past week and half it's been at $600! I'm hoping for all of us there is a fare war this week.. Good luck to you! RNiko
GW
on 6/13/05 11:56 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Jodie! Welcome to the friendliest board on the site! (That's my opinion anyway! ) So glad you could join us! How long post op are you? I had my surgery March this year with Dr. Aguirre and have lost 48 pounds so far. This is the best thing I have ever done! Be looking forward to meeting you through your posts! Genie
Jodie F.
on 6/13/05 12:46 pm - Very Hot, CA
Nice to meet you both. I had lap band surgery almost 10 months ago with Dr. Lopez. I feel the same way, it has been the greatest thing ever. I had about 80 pounds to loose and I have lost 60. I have decided to stop at 75 pounds. So I am very close to goal. If anyone is interested, please read my profile to get some more info about my life. Jodie
gobelkys
on 6/14/05 3:58 am - MIAMI, FL
Welcome to this board, we are here to help. Belkys 226/177/110
Cheri Moran
on 6/14/05 7:15 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Jodie! Welcome to South of the Border! There are a lot of very friendly and helpful people on this forum. A number of doctors are represented by the ones that post so that helps when you have a question. I'm 13 months out and surpassed my goal just before my one year anniversary. Dr. Aguirre was was my surgeon but Dr. Warnock is doing my follow up in the U. S. I'm holding at 6 pounds below what Dr. Warnock set as my goal. I'm happy because I'm where I really wanted to get. I've lost a total of 121 pounds. Once again, welcome and we look forward to visiting with you. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views