Just moved to San Diego, need referrals and support!!

Cristina L.
on 6/11/05 1:51 pm - San Diego, CA
Hi, I recently moved to San Diego from San Francisco and would like to continue with my weight loss. I currently have no health insurance in the US and would love some referrals of support groups, DIETITIAN and psycologist in either San Diego or Tijuana. Would really appreciate your help, don't know anyone and feeling kind of lonely with desires to eat lots and lots of chocolaaaaaaaate!! Help! XXOOO Cristina
Gitana
on 6/12/05 8:35 am - taylorsville, UT
Christina... you said the "C" word. Chocolate, the sweet sweet death of us all.. Anyway HI.. I just happen to know of a great clinic, including nutritionists, surgeons,psychologiost the whole 9 yards really. I like to think of the doctors at the clinic as my own sugar free chocolate, while they may not be edible (or my husband would shoot me) they are every bit as sweet and super hunks lemme tell ya! I will be down in California in about two or three weeks and have to go to Tijuana myself to get another fill.. Id love to take ya with or meet you there if you like k, would be fun maybe we could have lunch or just shop.. lemme know if youre interested.. [email protected] g
Jo M.
on 6/12/05 10:20 am - Kingsland, GA
I would also like to get info on Tijuana. Please provide more details, Gitana. Thanks. [email protected]
Jodie F.
on 6/13/05 9:13 am - Very Hot, CA
Hi Christina, I live in Palmdale, but my father lives in Mira Mesa. I will be going to my Dr. this Thursday in TJ. His name is Dr. Lopez. If you want, and are available, I'd be happy to have you come with me. I will be getting my fill and speaking to the staff. Jodie 189/130/115
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views