50lbs GONE!!!!

Tracy
on 6/11/05 1:50 pm - Arlington, TX
Hi Everyone, Well I don't post here as much as I should, I am usually over on the lapband main board, but I thought I needed to post this to my South of the Border friends first! I have lost 50lbs as of today!! I am 3 months out from having lapband surgery with Dr. Aceves. I can't believe how great I feel!! I am still wearing size 20 jeans but they are getting loose. I know it is only a matter of maybe 10 more lbs before I can get into size 18! ( Sshh just between you and me, I bought 3 pairs of size 18's last month thinking it would be months before I would fit into them!) I promise I will start posting over here more often. I just posted the link to my new website in a reply to another post, but here it is again in case you missed it http://www.tracyslapband.com
frenchieaz
on 6/11/05 5:00 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Tracy, Nice going! You are at the half century mark! Way to go Frenchie
GW
on 6/12/05 12:06 am - Weatherford, TX
Hi Tracey! Great job on the weight loss! You and I are right together on dates and loss. My surgery was 3-4-5 and I have lost 47. Still! I have been on 47 for over a week now! I guess this is my first dreaded plateau! Don't you love shopping now? Genie
Tracy
on 6/12/05 3:09 am - Arlington, TX
Hi Genie!! Yep, I was stuck at 47 lb loss for 3 weeks!! Then I went in for a fill on thursday and had to go on liquids for a couple days...that busted the plateau for me! I am glad it did because I was about to be arrested for scale homicide. Yes, I love buying shirts thinking they will just fit and they are too big!! I can't wait until I get into the teens.
GW
on 6/12/05 5:41 am - Weatherford, TX
Scale homicide! I know what you mean there! Full liquids for a couple of days, huh? hmmm...........................Maybe I will do that too! I want to see that 50 pounds loss so badly! Genie
Jodie F.
on 6/13/05 9:27 am - Very Hot, CA
Tracy, Hi! I know you. I have seen your beautiful face on the Ca. lapband board. Well, just want to give you a great big high five for the 50 pounds lost. Congrats. Jodie
Tracy
on 6/13/05 1:33 pm - Arlington, TX
Hi Jodie...I thought I was posting on the main lapband message board not the CA one? LOL. Anyway yes I know you too!! Thanks for the encouragement it is always appreciated!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views