NERVOUS!!!

drinwi
on 6/11/05 10:10 am - Lap RNY 6/13/05, WI
Here I am waiting for the revision from lapband to lapRNY on Monday. Dr. Rumbaut's assistant just came to drop off some stuff and she told me that I may NOT be able to have the RNY if the band errosion is too bad. There is that possibility but they HOPE that I can DO THE RNY. I am a wreck. All my eggs are in this basket. Anyone been at this point before? I feel heartsick just thinking about waking up and being told I have nothing done. Renee'
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/11/05 10:43 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I can't imagine what you are going through. I hope that everything turns out ok and they can do the RNY for you. My fingers are crossed! Good Luck! Cheers! Lorraine
Shartee
on 6/11/05 10:56 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Renee', Sorry you're under so much pressure waiting to find out if you can have the revision or not. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hugs, ~Sharon~
bonnied
on 6/13/05 7:06 am - St. Albans, VT
Hi Renee! I know you won't see this for a few days, you are probably still in the recovery room as I type this! I have this feeling that everything will be just fine and you will have had the RNY. I will keep you in my prayers! It was lovely to meet you in Mexico, you are a truly wonderful lady! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views