Just spoke with Patty & friend Emily

GW
on 6/10/05 6:13 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey everyone! I just spoke with Patty and she sounds super! She is really doing well. She is dreading her first shower, as I guess we all were! She is afraid it will hurt. But boy will she feel better afterwards! Her friend Emily had just gotten the news of a death back home, so please keep her in your prayers as well. I spoke with Emily briefly and she said it was not someone she was really close with, but she was worried about the children. So please be praying for that family. I don't know their names, but God does! I will be speaking with Patty again this evening and will tell her how much she is missed! Thanks everyone! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 6/10/05 8:23 am - Uvalde, TX
Please tell Emily that we will be praying for her family and the family of the deceased. Tell Miss Pattycake that we are proud of her and so very happy for her. I have had her on my mind and in my prayers. Thanks Genie, for everything.
GW
on 6/11/05 12:58 am - Weatherford, TX
Will do, Donna! Just you wait a little longer, and then it is your turn! Genie
pattycake
on 6/11/05 10:49 am - macon, GA
hey darling. thanks for your prayers. beleive it or not i have been shopping today. got tired after about an hour of bargaining, but i am up and about. i am post op!!!! that part is over. now it is your turn.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views