Patty!

lakerskobeb
on 6/9/05 9:36 am - Canton, OH
Hi Everyone, Genie beat me to it but I called Patty and I actually got a chance to talk to her. She was 1 hour out of surgery. I am sorry it took so long to post but I had to take care of my dog soon as I came home. Patty sounded very weak understandably, but she seemed to be doing great. She was joking as usual but she did say she was in a lot of discomforting pain. Please make sure you keep her in your prayers. Her good friend Emily is there with her and she was right by her side when I called. I will update you on her condition tomorrow when I talk to her. Thanks everyone for all of your support and Genie you are the best angle around. I can't wait to have you around for my surgery in January! Take care everyone, Ronda
Boomma
on 6/9/05 9:37 am - Osceola, WI
She is in my prayers!
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/9/05 11:10 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm so glad she is out and starting her recovery! She's in my thoughts!! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 6/10/05 6:19 am - Weatherford, TX
Ronda, You are too sweet! I feel like a terrible angel! I tried calling several times and I could not get through! I don't know why I didn't try her cell phone. Ours didn't work when we went so I just assumed hers wouldn't either! But, the most important thing is that she is doing great and is in good spirits! Soon, it will be you! I know it seems like an eternity away, but my daughters birthday is in June, and it seems like Christmas is always right behind her birthday. The years go faster as we get older! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views