Form for 1 year bloodwork

GW
on 6/8/05 10:47 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey ya'll! I am a member of alot of different sites, and enjoy surfing around and seeing what all I can find. Well, today I found a form for the recommended 1 year bloodwork! It is on the Christian wls forum site. Here is the link to the form. Don't forget the www! paclap.com/AnnualDSLabOrders.pdf Does anyone know of the recommended bloodwork for our 3 month check up? It's that time for me! Genie
SandiBeach
on 6/9/05 4:38 am - Northwest USA
That list is good to have. My doctor also recommeds : Potessium(sp), Calcium, bone density test, colesteriol labs and a couple others that I can't remember. Take care!!!
GW
on 6/9/05 4:57 am - Weatherford, TX
That is very good to know! Are those just on the yearly? I thought cholestrol was a quarterly check??? Do you know what all we need checked at 3 months out? Genie
bonnied
on 6/9/05 5:57 am - St. Albans, VT
thanks for the info! BONNIE
Boomma
on 6/9/05 9:52 am - Osceola, WI
Genie...would you let me know the URL for the Christian WLS site? Thanks!
GW
on 6/9/05 10:44 am - Weatherford, TX
Boomma
on 6/9/05 11:15 am - Osceola, WI
Thanks a bunch!!!!
SandiBeach
on 6/10/05 7:45 am - Northwest USA
Hi Gene, I just had a dr's appointment. This is what my doctor told me for 3 mo labs: CBC, Sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, bun, creatine, glucose Liver function tests: AST/SGOT, ALT/SGPT, alkaline phosphatase, total and direct bilirubin, total protein Albumin Pre-slbumin Hemoglobin A1C Total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides B-12 level Serum and RBC folate levels Calcium, magnesium, phonphorus levels Iron, total iron binding capacity, % saturation, ferritin, transferin levels C-peptide Insulin level Thyroid stimulating hormone, T4 level Homocysteine level Methylmalonic acid level. I know this sounds like a lot, but its really not. I get this done every 3 months. After 12 months you should get a A bone scan (dexascan) , ti is the only true way to tell if you are absorbing calcium. Insurance has covered all of this for me. The bone scan is routinely asked for yearly by OBGYN's when they do a PAP. Hope this helps!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views