Patty's day to become a loser!

GW
on 6/8/05 10:25 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey everyone! Remember today is Patty's (Pattycake) surgery date! Let's all remember her in prayer. I will be posting on her progress when she is out of surgery! Thanks! Genie
TracyW
on 6/8/05 10:45 pm - Spring, TX
Thanks... Hey Patty Good Luck and your are in our Thoughts... Tracy
DONNA RELLA
on 6/8/05 11:05 pm - Uvalde, TX
How wonderful for you Pattycake. Life is going to start getting better and you deserve it. God Bless you!
Allison R.
on 6/9/05 12:56 am - Georgetown, IN
Patty, Good luck to you today!! Wish I was right there with ya....Let us know as soon as you can how you are doing... Allison
vickig
on 6/9/05 2:40 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i had wrong date have been praying for you for 2 days now.all the luck in the world to you also.vicki
lakerskobeb
on 6/9/05 2:44 am - Canton, OH
Hi you guy's, I haven't talked to Rosella yet but I am praying that Patty made it through okay. I will call you all as soon as I talk to her! Thanks for the prayers, Ronda
GW
on 6/9/05 3:29 am - Weatherford, TX
Ronda, It is so good to see you posting again! I have missed you! How are things? I have been trying to get through to Rosella, but no luck so far! I have even emailed with no luck! Patty said her friend would call me when she got out of surgery, but I haven't heard anything either! How far behind us is Mexico? Just 2 hours right? It is 12:30 here, so I guess it is 10:30 there. She could still be in I guess. Just keep praying everyone! Genie
bonnied
on 6/9/05 5:53 am - St. Albans, VT
Prayers have been sent to you Patty from Mexico's east coast! Bonnie
gobelkys
on 6/9/05 9:24 am - MIAMI, FL
I'am also praying for you Patty. Genie hope you get an answer from Rosella soon. Belkys
pattycake
on 6/11/05 10:52 am - macon, GA
i am doing so well. thanks so much for the calls, prayers and well wishes. i want the nasty green bag thing offfffff!!!!! that is the only thing i hate. i love mexico, i love rosella, i love dr. a. cardio med took the best care of me. i am so pleased. i would do it again in a heart beat. could not have gotten here without you guys. i feel like i am already losing weight
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views