totally new to the board but have talked to some of u and have read most profiles

jenie M.
on 6/8/05 4:31 pm - san bernardino, CA
hey guys i just found this messesage board. But i have been reading about most of u. i am leaving this sunday to go have surgery with dr a and i will be stopping by to see patty cake when i get there. i am very excited and nervous at the same time. well if anyone has any last things to help me prepare for it would be highly appreciated. by the way my name is jenie
GW
on 6/8/05 10:29 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Jenie! My name is also Genie, but with a G! Great to have you on board! You have made a wonderful decision, one that I am sure you will never regret! I am 3 months out and haven't felt this good in over 15 years! Are you going to be staying in the apartments or a hotel? Please give Patty my love when you see her. As for last minute things, you will be thinking of something on your way to the airport! But so long as you have you, your drivers license and birth certificate, you are ready to roll! Let me know if you have any questions! Genie
TracyW
on 6/8/05 10:47 pm - Spring, TX
Hey Jenie... Welcome to the site and I am glad you found us. I had Surgery with Dr Aguirre on Jan 25. He as well as everyone down there are the best and I can not wait till the Reunion in September when I can see him again. Good Luck and let us know when you get there. Tracy 375/257/200
vickig
on 6/9/05 2:44 am - CRAWFORD, GA
where is the reunion going to be?
vickig
on 6/9/05 2:45 am - CRAWFORD, GA
let us know how it goes,we will be looking forward to updates.good luck, vicki
jenie M.
on 6/9/05 3:35 am - san bernardino, CA
thank you guys! Im driving from california. im sure i will freak out when i get to the hospital on tues morning. i have never had any tyoe of surgury other than for my wisdom teeth and i recovered rather quickly with that one. so i am very nnervous as to the fact of being cut open. is the pain real bad? my brother had lap rny so i dont know if the pain will be diffrent or not. talk to u soon! your all so sweet
bonnied
on 6/9/05 5:51 am - St. Albans, VT
Welcome to the board Jenie! You are on your way! I had surgery less than a week ago and am already seeing some of it's health benefits. You too will be amazed! don't worry about the pain, it does not last forever! I wish you all the best! Bonnie
Cheri Moran
on 6/9/05 1:01 pm - Big Spring, TX
Welcome Jenie! There is a list of what I took on my web site. You can get there by clicking on the www tab at the bottom of this post. You won't regret your decision to have weight loss surgery and Dr. Aguirre is a great surgeon. I am 13 months out and below goal. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have, just e-mail me. There are a lot of great people on this forum and they are always ready to help. I wish you the very best on your exciting journey! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views