Yay For Judy A!!!

Lorraine Wentz
on 6/8/05 9:35 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Sweet Judy A posted some information that she thought we all might get offended by. I told her on the contrary, the information she gave was not offensive and we all accept any information about vitamins and such with open arms. That was before I even went to the website she posted. I read through the pdf booklet that she recommended and I'm so glad that she posted it! It's jammed full of really really great information. This is a booklet that I'm sure I'll be making reference to many many times after surgery. Before surgery as well! I've only read one of these types of booklets before, but it didn't give nearly as detailed of information as this one does. Thank you Judy. Bless your heart!! Cheers! Lorraine
gobelkys
on 6/8/05 10:17 am - MIAMI, FL
You are so right Lorraine, I found it to be a complete and very informative. Yay for Judy!!!!!!!!!!! Belkys
Boomma
on 6/8/05 10:29 am - Osceola, WI
I am so glad you liked it! They refer to it as "the bible" at the support groups.
Shartee
on 6/8/05 11:53 am - Kissimmee, FL
Judy....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I just downloaded "the Bible" and I am overwhelmed with all of the fantastic information it contains. My surgery is schedule for the 26th of July with Dr. A and I honestly feel better knowing I have this "book" to use as a guideline. I am very thankful that you took the time to post this information! Hugs, ~Sharon~
Boomma
on 6/9/05 9:34 am - Osceola, WI
You are very welcome. I get so much from this board I am glad I could finally add something!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views