Procedures for Pre and Post OP!

Boomma
on 6/8/05 8:23 am - Osceola, WI
Please, I do not want anyone to get offended by this post!! I have been attending a bariatric clinic and following their program. As I have said here before, I seriously doubt I will have insurance coverage as my company is changing insurances very soon. Right now I have BCBS MN and they are to say the least, very hard to get approved now. I am planning to go to Dr Aguirre. Anyway, they have a very good program. You can go to their website and print their handbook. It is on the public site so I can't see a problem looking at it or printing. I thought it might help some of you know what they recommend for vitamins and food after surgery. Yes, every program is different. Please don't get mad....I just thought it would give you some ideas. If you are interested, this is the link: mercy-unity.com/ahsimages5/mercyunity/bariatrichandbook.pdf with the www in front. I am so excited for each and every one of you who have gone to Mexico or plan to! I can't wait to be on the losing side in September!!
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/8/05 8:49 am - St. Catharines, Canada
How dare you post something like that on this board!!! I'm kidding! I'm kidding!! There is absolutely nothing in your post for anybody to get offended over! Any information that we can get as to what vitamins and foods are best for us after surgery is warmly accepted here. We're all in a learning postion. We need all the help we can get! Cheers! Lorraine
Boomma
on 6/8/05 8:52 am - Osceola, WI
Whew....you scared me! Glad you think that. I read everything I can get my hands on. I guess I believe the more I know, the more prepared and successful I can be. This waiting is a real bi#$% isn't it! September will come...September will come...
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/8/05 9:02 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I scare allot of people. Especially my husband every time I wake up in the morning!! I'm having a hard enough time waiting two more months for my August date let alone a Sept. one! Stay calm and try not to think about it or the time will slow way down and you'll drive yourself crazy. I'm already past crazy and on to nut job. We don't want that happening to you!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Boomma
on 6/8/05 10:26 am - Osceola, WI
Hey! It's great to meet another "nut job" My family has been convinced I lost it years ago! And as I age, I continue to lose things....glasses, keys, phone, remote, purse....at least I can say I haven't lost my sense of humour! My hubby better run for the hills if that ever happens! Judy
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/8/05 12:03 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Forgetfulness is my middle name!! I was sharp as a thumb tack before I had my son. As soon as I became pregnant it all went down hill. That was how I knew I was pregnant! No joke! I was unusually tired and I kept forgetting things, so I took a preggo test. I just wish I could remember if it was positive or not.............. Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 6/8/05 10:44 pm - Weatherford, TX
Judy, Wow! That is a wealth of information! Thanks so much for posting it! I know I will consult it regularly! You are an Genie
vickig
on 6/9/05 2:51 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i really thought i had read every thing. this was great info. only thing that i have that gives mgs of vitamins that we need.i also found it to be husband friendly{he didn't fall asleep while reading this}. thanks againvicki
Boomma
on 6/9/05 9:35 am - Osceola, WI
You are very welcome!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?