spoke with Rosella....

Boomma
on 6/8/05 8:32 am - Osceola, WI
I am so excited for you! July 15th is right around the corner!! I haven't had sugery yet or I would be glad to be your angel....best wished and I will say a prayer for you for a quick recovery!
gobelkys
on 6/8/05 9:48 am - MIAMI, FL
Hi donna, Well here is my opinion and again its only an opinion. First I started taking biotin 2500 from GMC 3 month before my surgery, this will help with your hair loss later about 3 month after surgery, that's when almost everyone starts complainning about hairloss. About the multi vitamins you'r better of with a Bariatric one like it was mention here, but you got to see which one fits your taste. I also take a b-12 every day, that helps with the energy, a chewable vitamin C, and I take 2 viativ 500mg for calcium (they are like chewable candie, comes in different flavors). I suggest you start with one and see how you like it. I had done my taste try out before I left to do my WLS. I suggest to try Walmart on line its has lots of vitamins and good prices too. But most important is that you like or at least dont dislike the vitamins you are taking, cuz remember they are for life, I went to a support group about 2 weeks ago and the nurses all said this was very inportant, it life or death, not kid you. I did'nt even think that way myself. I wish you lot's of luck, and CONGRATULATION on your upcomming surgery. Remember you have the best support right here on this site. By the way today is my 3rd month. Belkys 226/179/110 ****ep changing my final goal)
Shartee
on 6/8/05 11:59 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Donna, I'm sad that we won't get to meet, as originally thought, but I'm soooooo excited and happy that you've been able to move your surgery date up to the 15th of July!!! You might want to download the booklet full of information (for before and after) on gastric bypass that Judy A posted. It is full of everything you need and want to know!! If you want, I can email you the booklet or the link, just let me know. Again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Make sure you keep us posted and take lots of pics!! Hugs, ~Sharon~
GW
on 6/8/05 10:52 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Donna! Well, it seems that your covered in the information department. All that is left is the angel department.......................so......................if you are willing, I would love to be your angel. Let me warn you though! I am not very knowledgeable as I am only 3 months out myself! I still ask lots of questions. But, I can pray, and I can post when you are out, so am I qualified? Do I get the job? Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 6/8/05 11:03 pm - Uvalde, TX
YOU were the one i wanted to apply for the job....YOUR HIRED!!! The job doesn't pay very much, but the appreciation will be second to none. I am so grateful and blessed to have you. Now what?
GW
on 6/8/05 11:13 pm - Weatherford, TX
Now, you sit back and B-R-E-A-T-H-E! That's it! In, out, in, out, in, out, etc..... You will be great! Just email me anytime you want! I am sending you an email now with my phone numbers. We do screen our calls alot, so if you get the machine, PLEASE leave a message and I WILL call you back! If you would please send me your numbers so I will be able to recognize the number and program it into my cell, okay? I am so excited and happy for you! I remember when I was at your stage. I thought my time would never come, but it did. And here I am already 3 months out! God has prepared this path for you and He will be beside you all the way! OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! Genie
GW
on 6/8/05 11:17 pm - Weatherford, TX
Donna! So sorry but I can't email you! I am helping to send out emails about the reunion to people on this board, and OH will only let us send out 5 emails every 12 hours! (Prevents spamming I guess!) Anyway, if you will email me, just hit the email under my picture, and send me your email address, and phone numbers if possible, I will get my numbers right out to you! Again, so sorry, but there is more than one way to skin a cat! Right? Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views