0 days when i wake up:)

pattycake
on 6/7/05 1:20 pm - macon, GA
zero days when i wake up. i travel to san diego in the morning. i have read so many people's profiles and never thought i would have the opportunity to write that sentence myself. i leave for san diego in the morning. i am very excited. i will have surgery thursday morning. i am all packed. i have all the things everyone has suggested. i wanted to have a last meal, but i am too excited to even eat. i am thrilled to be going, finally and i have been through so much lately. i will try to take the opportunity to rest. if anyone is interested; i will be staying at the hotel posada el rey sol. keep me in your prayers. i will post again as soon as i can. love you!
TracyW
on 6/7/05 1:33 pm - Spring, TX
Good Luck Patty Cake, you will be in our prayers and let us know when you get down there.. Tracy Tell Bambi, Rosells and Dr Aguirre I said Hi...
lakerskobeb
on 6/7/05 10:29 pm - Canton, OH
Hi Patty, I know that when we started making plans for this journey it included us being together. And since that time things have changed so much. But I am so proud of you and I am so happy that your dreams will be a reality tomorrow morning. I can hardly believe how fast time has past. It seems like just yesterday we first met. It really makes me happy to know that you will be in such great hands and that your life will begin tomorrow. I wish I could have made this journey with you, but for some reason God has chosen us to go at different times. But I want you to know that I will there in spirit and I am going to be praying for you! Hopefully in January when I start my journey we will be together! I wish you the very best and I will be talking to you either tonight or tomorrow when you reach the other side. You have been through so much and you have come so far. I know how much this means to you and I know that you will do great. Best wishes from your surgery buddy, Ronda
Allison R.
on 6/7/05 11:54 pm - Georgetown, IN
Patty, You will be in my thoughts and prayers - good luck to you and let us know how you are doing just as soon as you can! Allison
DONNA RELLA
on 6/8/05 2:00 am - Uvalde, TX
yea!!!! i am so excited for you... Good luck and God bless. It amazes me sometimes how good God is. It shouldn't, but it does.
tfrodrig
on 6/9/05 1:55 am - Riverside, CA
GOOD LUCK PATTY!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Please let us know how it goes, I will be praying for you! Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views