My plans...

DONNA RELLA
on 6/6/05 3:00 pm - Uvalde, TX
As of right now, i am still planning to be in Ensenada on the first of Aug. and have surgery on the 2nd. This is the latest until i talk to Rosella tomorrow and also find out what day i will have the money for sure. I would like to move it up to the first week of July, but who knows. If i keep my aug. date, then Bambi will be picking me up in San Diego on the first, so Sharon's daughter would be able to catch a ride... I think it was sharon who was asking...everything is still a blur. God Bless.... as for you miss lorraine, i have to admit that getting to meet you just might be the only reason i would consider waiting until Aug. but, who knows? i will keep you posted...
pattycake
on 6/6/05 11:24 pm - macon, GA
donna, i am so excited for you. i have been on this site since you first came on and we were all so concerned about getting our money together. i cannot even beleive that we are at this point. the lord is truly good. he is so faithful and gives us what we need when we need it. i am soooo happy for you. i will be a loser soon and i will be waiting for you on the other side my dear. soon we willo e living a happy healthy thin life. all my best.
SandiBeach
on 6/7/05 4:28 am - Northwest USA
You GO girl!!!
GW
on 6/7/05 6:42 am - Weatherford, TX
Yeah! Donna! I am doing the happy dance for you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Genie
Shartee
on 6/7/05 10:43 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hey Donna, I understand the "blur"....I'm right there with you!! My daughter has decided to stay for the entire trip!! Because of flights, I've changed my surgery date to the 27th of July, so I'll be arriving in Ensenada on the 26th and my departure date will be the 4th of August. If you don't get your date moved up, I'll be able to see you and Lorraine too!! I'm so happy for all of us!! Take care. Hugs, ~Sharon~
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/7/05 11:49 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Donna, I was telling Sharon how I hope you can get the earlier date, only because I know that waiting can be a *itch, but that at the same time it would be so great to meet you and be in Ensenada at the same time....... Are you going alone? If so, then I'm going to have to convince you to go in August so you'll have someone you know there with you. Me!! My best friend may be coming and of course my husband and son will be there, so there will be plenty of extra hands to help us both out while we're recuperating! My Dad may come for a few days as well, but I'm not sure at this point.... Anyway!! Whatever you feel comfortable with is precisely what you have to do!!! Big hug! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views