OMG... i cant breathe

DONNA RELLA
on 6/6/05 7:56 am - Uvalde, TX
THe bank vice pres. just called and said that i was approved for the loan... she has started the paperwork and I will have it in 3 weeks. I cannot breathe, think or work right now and i have a line of people waiting for help.... say a prayer for THEM... lol... thank you all so much i am in tears right now... tears of joy that is
tfrodrig
on 6/6/05 8:20 am - Riverside, CA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I know it has been a struggle for you....GOOD GOING!!! Tina
gogeko
on 6/6/05 10:15 am - Palmer, AK
WOW DONNA THAT IS SO AWSOME AWSOME AWWWWSOMMMME AWSOME AWSOME AWWWWWWSOMMMME AWSOME AWSOME AWWWWSOMMMME. IM SINGING FOR JOY FOR YOU. SOOOO............ NOW WHEN DO YOU GO. cindy
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/6/05 10:45 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm hoping she's still planning on going at the beginning of August......... Are ya Donna?! Huh huh?!! This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!!! Are you bringing anyone with you? Yay Donna!! Cheers! Lorraine
SandiBeach
on 6/6/05 12:11 pm - Northwest USA
Congrats Donna, You have been holding your breath long enough... God has a way of working all these things out, but you sure worked hard at making this surgery happen for you, congrats. May your journey be easy without any problems or complications. God bless.
Shartee
on 6/6/05 12:20 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Donna, You certainly have worked hard to get this surgery!! I keep reading your posts waiting and watching to see what is happening. It was really nice to see that you've finally gotten to where you could schedule your surgery....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish you much succes on your journey. Hugs, ~Sharon~
cathy.fowler
on 6/6/05 11:02 pm - Mesquite, TX
Yeah Donna!!!!!! Go girl----you're going to enjoy this trip!!!!!Cathy Fowler
GW
on 6/7/05 12:09 am - Weatherford, TX
Alllll Riiiiggghhht, Donna! I am so excited for you! This is absolutely the best news! I know that everything will be smooth sailing from here! You will soon be a loser! I am so excited for you! You are in my prayers! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views