48 pound Loss/3months

Candice E.
on 6/6/05 6:17 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi guys, I haven't been on here in awhile, I hope everyone is doing great. I am down 3 sizes and I honestly think the inches I am losing are more fun than the pounds. I have been shopping and buying new clothes and loving it, it is so fun. Where are my surgery Buddies, just want to make sure ya'll are doing great. I feel good and am glad I had this surgery. Everyone who see's me walks up and call me "Skinny" that feels so good. Just wanted to update everyone and say HI Candice
gobelkys
on 6/6/05 9:28 am - MIAMI, FL
I'm so glad for you Candice. I have lost 45 so far. I feel great too and also buying some new cloth. For the first time i have been able to put on regular jeans with zippers and pockets without looking like a bolloon. I was a size 22/24 and now I can even wear a 16 it all depends or 18. Continue the good job, Belkys 226/180/110
cathy.fowler
on 6/6/05 11:01 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hi Candice. It's good to hear from you! I'm down 55 pounds (and I've been stuck there for a couple of weeks!!!!) Tell your mom, dad, and son hi for me!. Keep up the good work! Cathy Fowler
GW
on 6/7/05 12:13 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Candice! I am right behind you! I was hoping to be at 50 pounds at my 3 month anniversary, but I am very happy with the 47! I have acquired 2 new nicknames! One is 'tiney hiney' and the other is 'itty bitty *****!" Now, I don't really believe them, but it is fun to hear it! Notice no nicknames concerning my big ole gut! Even though I am losing everywhere, most of my weight remains in my gut! OOOHHHH! Maybe someday I will have an hourglass instead of apple figure! Take care and congrats on your awesome weight loss! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views