anyone heard of dr huacuz in TJ?

Julie G.
on 6/5/05 6:38 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Hello all, Just wondering what you have heard of dr huacuz in TJ. I've heard from a few people that he is a good Dr., but just wanted to hear from others what they think of him and his practice. I'm looking into the lap-band surgery and looking for the best Dr. Thanks, Julie
Gitana
on 6/5/05 8:44 am - taylorsville, UT
Julie, I think you may have emailed me but incase it wasnt you I had surgery with Dr Huacuz 4/2/2005 and the entire experience was great. Youre welcomed to look at my profile or email me at [email protected] if youre interested in more specifics. Dr Huacuz and his staff couldnt have been better in anyway and I would refer my friends/family to him in a second! Great luck to you! g
Julie G.
on 6/5/05 5:06 pm - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
thank you so much for all the info, I'll definately look into his website. -julie
Lena Kay
on 6/5/05 2:02 pm - WA
Dr. Huzcuz did my lapband surgery at the Molding Clinic in TJ last December. He did excellent work, and I'd highly recommend both him and the clinic. I don't know when he opened his own clinic or if he practices surgery at both places or what. In any case, I'll be having him do my cosmetic surgery when I get to that point.
Julie G.
on 6/5/05 5:07 pm - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
how was the clinic? was it really clean and up-to-date? How big is the clinic? How long did you stay in the clinic after the surgery? Thanks for all the info, Julie
Rebecca G.
on 6/8/05 6:38 am - Houma, LA
I had surgery on May 23, 2005 through Molding Clinic. It was a good experience and he was a good Dr. The aftercare wasn't great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views