how to i get started

silly4karoke
on 6/2/05 11:27 pm - Canada
im ready can anybody help give me some info on dr aguirre cost and how was the hospital . need his phone # thanks
xJoellex
on 6/3/05 12:47 am - Belcourt, ND
Hi there I've been a lurker here for a few years, but (www)cherimoran.com has a great bunch of information on Dr. Aguirre. It's a great site. I'm sure you'll get a few responses from alot of his patients here too, they're always happy to help out. Good luck on your research, and your WLS journey. ~Joelle
tfrodrig
on 6/3/05 9:52 am - Riverside, CA
hI , I am having surgery with Dr. Aguirre on 6/21/05. I live in Southern California so I was able to go visit the doctor and the hospital 2 weeks ago...I totally trust Dr. A and his assistant (daughter) Rosella. The hospital and his office are very clean. Dr. A is a wonderful person, he genuinely cares for his patients. The cost is 9,400.00 plus you will have to stay in Ensanada for 5 days but the staples and drain tub need to be removed 7th and 8th day....take a look at the past posts and Dr. A's patient profiles and you will get a lot of info....if you have any specific questions please email me.... Tina
Gitana
on 6/4/05 7:44 am - taylorsville, UT
silly, heya i know you asked for info regarding dr aguirre but ive had mine done with dr huacuz in tijuana and his cost was 6,000 way cheaper and the service, hospital everything was just awesome.ive sent tons of my friends and friends from here to him and they just rave about him. if you want some more info on him feel free to send me an email k. [email protected] either way best of luck to ya! g
GerrAnn
on 6/4/05 9:39 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Gitana Does Dr Huacuz do lap rny or just bands?? I was just wondering if that cost was for the band? Dr. Aguirre doesn't do the band. But I'm interested in what he does for future refrences. Thanks GerrAnn
bonnied
on 6/5/05 4:49 am - St. Albans, VT
If you are at all interested in a laprascopic RNY instead of a big open incision, I recommend checking out Dr. Rumbaut (click on the surgeons link on the left). I'm still in Monterrey, got discharged from the hospital this morning, had surgery on Friday. I have nothing but positive things to say about the hospital and staff. Check them out. Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views