Dr. info

c_harts
on 5/31/05 2:54 am - Seabrook, TX
Has anyone heard of this doctor? Dr. Miguel A. Zapata - Bariatric Surgery Mexico. I would like your input? He takes the care credit card as payment for the WLS. He dose the lap band for $8,500 US
Joanne V.
on 5/31/05 7:57 am - Lexington, MS
Christina - I can't remember who I've talked to before, but I had surgery by him and Dr. Zorrilla on JUly 4, 2003. E-mail me if you want to see a diary of the whole thing. I may have already sent it to you, I can't remember who I have sent it to. -- Jody
Rickey C.
on 6/4/05 11:52 am - Benton, KS
Christina, Hi my name is Chrissy. I have been talking back and forth with Dr. Zapata about doing the lap rny on me in July. I have been banded before by a Dr. Lopez in Tijuana. Unfortunately, my band eroded about six months after beign put in and I had to have it removed this past December. I have also been talking to Janet, Judy, and Alma with ready4achange. They put me in touch with Dr. Zapata. I found them thru www ready4achange.com they are actually patient coordinators for Dr. Sanchez, however since I am not having the lapband again, they referred me to Dr. Zapata. The lap rny is 12500.00. This price includes preop tests, surgery, hospital, and hotel, basically everything except the airfare. He has been very nice so far, getting back to me via email pretty quick. I am pretty sure I am going there on July 14, and having surgery on the 15th. He said if my doctor here in Kansas will remove my drains, I can go home on the 20th instead of the 25th. Good luck in your search. You can email me if you would like to at [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views